Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

The fact that there is not 50 companies under the NMFA, indicates there was to much payroll padding and sleeping at LTL's.

UPS feeders hook up their own sets, why do LTL's pad their payrolls with a separate person hooking up sets?
And how much time is allowed to hook a set? The reason I ask, is because if you don't do it all the time, you are nowhere near as fast at it as someone that does it all the time. Same as any other job.

I think you were one of those UPS managers who took out package trucks to screw Teamster workers everyday.
Someone is feeding you information, who is your behind the scene partner? If you were a real Teamster you would have working over 9.5hr a day protection in your contract. The earlier in the week you get your 2 12hr days in the better. Because if they work you over 9.5hrs for a third day every minute over 9.5hrs for the whole week is paid at triple time.

And how much time is allowed to hook a set? The reason I ask, is because if you don't do it all the time, you are nowhere near as fast at it as someone that does it all the time. Same as any other job.
Back them gears baby especially if it's raining. TM won't care even if Co manual says not too cause the numbers are good.

Better late than never! Seabreeze you need to sit down! The truth hurts! It appears you are completely unaware in how negatively the public viewed union LTL carriers. Lazy and arrogant is the reason there is no longer 50 companies under the NMFA. I'm not accusing you of being lazy and arrogant. I'm sure if you did P+D your customers would say you were the most helpful union LTL driver God ever created.
You've never driven for Ryder through Ga. and S C, people treated us like royalty.
Ryder and Carolina drivers were like celebrities, even the cops in Long county almost respected us.

Someone is feeding you information, who is your behind the scene partner? If you were a real Teamster you would have working over 9.5hr a day protection in your contract. The earlier in the week you get your 2 12hr days in the better. Because if they work you over 9.5hrs for a third day every minute over 9.5hrs for the whole week is paid at triple time.
So padding the payroll right?

Sounds to me like UPS needs to work on their work rules and classifications. Maybe that would create some more full time jobs with better pay as opposed to all of those part time jobs with low pay so that the full timers can make that $30.00 plus per hour. What does the part time employees make at UPS package now? Like $13.00 an hour?
Based on a 5 hour day, their benefits are probably worth another $26 dollars an hour, 39 dollars an hour for a part time job. Their benefits are the same as full timers and their pension is at least $65 per year. Do you know of any other part time worker in America who gets those benefits? I was making $37 plus when i retired.

Last edited:
seabreeze, I for one appreciate all that you did in your years at Ryder/PIE. It was guys like you who made our jobs better. And if you have any extra jars buried that you don't need I sure could use some help, they are going to cut my pension 66% July 1. Whoa is me!:lmao::guiness:
:couch::guinesssmilie::hide:
If there's a good thing, you should be reimbursed.
I haven't heard anything from C S about a cut.
The last time I heard Bubba was at the beach, I found half my yard dug up.
Bubba will make me sit in the corner for ending the sentence with a preposition H.

If there's a good thing, you should be reimbursed.
I haven't heard anything from C S about a cut.
The last time I heard Bubba was at the beach, I found half my yard dug up.
Bubba will make me sit in the corner for ending the sentence with a preposition H.
Does Mike Myers write your schtick?

Based on a 5 hour day, their benefits are probably worth another $26 dollars an hour, 39 dollars an hour for a part time job. Their benefits are the same as full timers and their pension is at least $65 per year. Do you know of any other part time worker in America who gets those benefits? I was making $37 plus when i retired.
Cmon now loaders/sorters are not getting $ 38 hr. My nephew retired a year ago from UPS and he admitted the part timers had been screwed over by full timers & as well the union as everything was geared towards the full time folks. When he was young he was all about the greatness of UPS but I told him to remember like any company they don't love you. After 31 years in a package car he got beat up pretty good.

Cmon now loaders/sorters are not getting $ 38 hr. My nephew retired a year ago from UPS and he admitted the part timers had been screwed over by full timers & as well the union as everything was geared towards the full time folks. When he was young he was all about the greatness of UPS but I told him to remember like any company they don't love you. After 31 years in a package car he got beat up pretty good.
what is your estimate, based on a 5 hr day the cost of full time benefits and a pension accrual of $65 dollars a year?

So padding the payroll right?
Wow, your good with math. I'm just a retired teamster trying to get by to pay the bills. Since our pensions will be reduced next month the plan is letting us work while we wait for your tax dollars to arrive in our pension funds. By the way do you know anybody at UPS who can get me some part time work?:9529:

boss-hoss.jpg All good breezy y'all get along now.
To be honest, I dodged all Long County, ran off route across 121, (the woodpecker trail)
If you had an out-of-state tag, you were an enemy of the state.
You can read about Ludowici Ga on the internet, it was one of the big speed traps in the country
Gov Lester Maddox put up signs entering Long County informing motorists about the speed trap and had highway patrol guarding the signs.

Wow, your good with math. I'm just a retired teamster trying to get by to pay the bills. Since our pensions will be reduced next month the plan is letting us work while we wait for your tax dollars to arrive in our pension funds. By the way do you know anybody at UPS who can get me some part time work?:9529:
I'm like Seabreeze, I can live for quite a long time with the cash i have on hand. I don't need a regular check to survive. I'd be more than happy to pay you a fair amount for anything of value you might posses. In that regard I'm a good Christian.