ABF | Using AI to Plan City Routes

Nitroquick, Nitrostat, Nitrotab...
Place one tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve. 😂
The tablet or your tongue?
Excited Lets Go GIF

Ha , yeah we had a driver that for 20 yrs always skipped is lunch & got paid for it ! And funny thing was all that extra $$$$$ in skimmed off company by skipping lunch did him no good , because he retired and died within a year ................So guess he should have taken his lunch ??
We had one who died before drawing his first check from CS.

We had one years ago who was top of the board at one company which I will not name.

He was a pretty boy, yes he is such a pretty boy handed gravy loads that the dispatch does not have for anyone else.

I last saw him on a 3150 paid mile run over 9 days halfway point with clean suit, clean finger nails and absolutely glowing with pretty boy in the newest possible tractor and trailer with a few miles on its virgin cherries.

He was about 28 that year. Still a puppy.

I lost my last trucker daddy who took his rig into the concrete divider about a few weeks before retirement due to age and medical related problems. It turned him into stew garnished with plastic truck parts. Doing that gave at least two families their lives.

Same exact thing at my barn....my steward actually took a picture of a guy picking up at a customer while he was delivering two dock doors down......can't make this up.....I have gone 25 miles out of my way to do a pickup only to pass another ABF driver 3 miles away from the pickup....after he had driven by it!!!
That’s called favoritism. The nearby guy must be good with his cock holster