XPO | Using Subcontractors While Employees Are Being Laid Off

They were doing at our facility back in 2016. Not now. They were box trucks . Two men per truck . Rented trucks and different faces all the time .
Shouldn’t surprise anyone. All of Xpo’s workers outside of Ltl are temporary, Owner Operators and such .

Good XPO :fingure::fingure::fingure:

Where is the damn Union when you need it
I can't believe you are asking this question. Where were you when the Teamsters were knocking on your door? They have been slowly and meticulously taking from us since the day after they completed the buyout. Little things like bereavement and PTO. Insurance has gone through the root and it covers nothing. Just wait until the new rates come out later this month. Increased discipline with only the SRB kangaroo court standing between you and your ability to earn a living. You are the frog placed in a pot of cool water. Swimming around happily as the water gently warms around you. By the time you notice the fire underneath the pot, you're cooked. It's not too late. But you have to be willing to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I can't believe you are asking this question. Where were you when the Teamsters were knocking on your door? They have been slowly and meticulously taking from us since the day after they completed the buyout. Little things like bereavement and PTO. Insurance has gone through the root and it covers nothing. Just wait until the new rates come out later this month. Increased discipline with only the SRB kangaroo court standing between you and your ability to earn a living. You are the frog placed in a pot of cool water. Swimming around happily as the water gently warms around you. By the time you notice the fire underneath the pot, you're cooked. It's not too late. But you have to be willing to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
People are doing something about it...leaving

z68out1.jpg

1ILbq2g.jpg

7IBsvnY.jpg

Not enough XPO employees are mad enough. Whatever they are being paid, the majority are happy. Those who are not happy, start making calls as to which trucking outfit is MUCH better than XPO, and act upon it. Stop crying, or do something about it. You as an employee has valued your skills buy accepting what XPO offers. If your value is now greater than what XPO offers, resign & hire on where your value is appreciated. von.

People are doing something about it...leaving

That might me acceptable for a driver who has been here less than a few years. It's completely unacceptable for a senior guy to surrender the few perks he has earned over the years. He goes from top pay to entry level, drives :shit:ty equipment and forfeits a couple of weeks of vacation with his reduction in PTO accumulation. Maybe he loses a nice Line Haul run to go back to City P&D with a 53' swing door. Really? Why would some one want to do that when the answer is so damn simple. Stand together with your fellow employees and demand what you have earned with your hard work over the years. This is NOT YRC...XPO can afford it. They choose to reward executives with bonuses and outrageous salaries and shareholder value over the people like us who actually do the work. They are very comfortable working with European Unions. Why not us??? Wake up!

Not enough XPO employees are mad enough. Whatever they are being paid, the majority are happy. Those who are not happy, start making calls as to which trucking outfit is MUCH better than XPO, and act upon it. Stop crying, or do something about it. You as an employee has valued your skills buy accepting what XPO offers. If your value is now greater than what XPO offers, resign & hire on where your value is appreciated. von.

You could do that...but, why? Why not join together with your fellow drivers and demand what you have earned. If you don't ask for it, you won't get it. If enough of us want it, we can demand it. It's all about the numbers.

Agreed !!

That might me acceptable for a driver who has been here less than a few years. It's completely unacceptable for a senior guy to surrender the few perks he has earned over the years. He goes from top pay to entry level, drives :::shit:::ty equipment and forfeits a couple of weeks of vacation with his reduction in PTO accumulation. Maybe he loses a nice Line Haul run to go back to City P&D with a 53' swing door. Really? Why would some one want to do that when the answer is so damn simple. Stand together with your fellow employees and demand what you have earned with your hard work over the years. This is NOT YRC...XPO can afford it. They choose to reward executives with bonuses and outrageous salaries and shareholder value over the people like us who actually do the work. They are very comfortable working with European Unions. Why not us??? Wake up!
So I'm confused, if you have all of that PTO time, good run, top pay what are you complaining about? Like you said you can't go anywhere and get what you have right now.

You could do that...but, why? Why not join together with your fellow drivers and demand what you have earned. If you don't ask for it, you won't get it. If enough of us want it, we can demand it. It's all about the numbers.
What have you earned and not getting? I get my paycheck, PTO time, health insurance and 401k contributions every week. Is there something I'm missing?

So I'm confused, if you have all of that PTO time, good run, top pay what are you complaining about? Like you said you can't go anywhere and get what you have right now.
No they refuse to go some where. There are place out there they talk about them all the time. Action speak louder than words. As we have seen some have left. So made good choices other have not and wish they could come back. I should say come back to were they were on the seniority list.