Yellow | UTILITY DRIVERS NOW?

Good! Then their pay can be more in line with the city’s. Bring the city’s up or linehaul’s down. I’ll accept either.
What kind of Teamster wished a pay cut. Linehaul doesn't get paid overtime, most work a 6 day work week and away from their family. Even linehaul for none union companies make more than local drivers. Become a linehaul driver if you want more money.

Resenting someone's better pay and wanting it reduced? Wow, that sure sounds real brotherly!
Son, don’t attempt to lesson me on “brotherly”. This huge pay gap has been rubbed into the noses of the city men for years. Is that “brotherly”? We’re supposed to be “One Yellow” now. How about “One union” too. If you want to preach “brotherly” then help them bring theirs up towards the same level.

What kind of Teamster wished a pay cut. Linehaul doesn't get paid overtime, most work a 6 day work week and away from their family. Even linehaul for none union companies make more than local drivers. Become a linehaul driver if you want more money.
You get city overtime rate the second you turn the key, not when 3/4 of your day is passed. The open board guys gone all week I agree should get premium pay. Bid guys home everyday? Questionable.