Estes | utiliy or linehaul

Linehaul is better money but utility is less likely to get laid off based on past experience. They laid off linehaul only the past couple of years. I don't think they want to layoff anymore because of the scramble it was to get everyone hired back. They upset customers and couldn't get people rehired fast enough. The word is they plan to rotate days off if the economy ever gets that bad again. Which it isn't looking good with all the crazy decisions the democrats keep coming up with.

Mildew they are helping everyone you just don't understand. OK I am sorry I can't even buy that, but I am hoping the mid terms will balance it out again and get new "intelligent" blood in congress and senate. I know this is not a political forum I will ban myself for 2 days!

Linehaul is better money but utility is less likely to get laid off based on past experience. They laid off linehaul only the past couple of years. I don't think they want to layoff anymore because of the scramble it was to get everyone hired back. They upset customers and couldn't get people rehired fast enough. The word is they plan to rotate days off if the economy ever gets that bad again. Which it isn't looking good with all the crazy decisions the democrats keep coming up with.
thank u driver