New Penn | V.P. Gone

Wow! There goes two really good people. This company been gutted past few years. How can anyone want to work for YRC. Wish them luck whenever they land. best thing could happen is YRC sells the regional carriers so they can survive. Maybe thats coming next?

just got the news. was wondering why my terminal was without any TM. bit of shocker considering they we're put thru the ringer yet stayed this entire time

you guys got your own turnover issues with supervisors there. Whats latest with the pension issue with the local?? havent heard for a while.

you guys got your own turnover issues with supervisors there. Whats latest with the pension issue with the local?? havent heard for a while.
pension is soon to be dead. I've given up all hope on that issue. as for as supervisors go, only 2 we're worth a damn. current TM is a joke, new night dispatcher is a bigger joke. worst thing that happened was moving Todd to Kearney. he's more in tune with everything more than anyone else here, IMO

When the nation pushes for more education and more college, or they push for business minded people to run it all...........I need not look further than New Penn under YRC to know they are all full of :::shit::: with those ideas.
completely FOS !

Newton and Tony N. have resigned
Supposedly to join Saia's expansion.

Saia opening up a couple doors dwn from 14, mgmt @ 14 says newton will b working out of there. Met our new rvp the other day, Newburgh is part of New England territory, his name is Nate