New Penn | V.P. Gone

nate was tm for yellow I believe in pittsburg area.dont think he made the cut when they merged the two togather. just like faust our illustrious president of npme. there was announcement couple years ago about hiring him and training him to be a VP. was told by lets say ex npme good guy, he was hired to cut cost at npme any way he can even if It lost customers. boston nick named him stone cold steve Austin, if you see him you will know why. he definetly aint know npme guy.

gWFez3Q.jpg

nate was tm for yellow I believe in pittsburg area.dont think he made the cut when they merged the two togather. just like faust our illustrious president of npme. there was announcement couple years ago about hiring him and training him to be a VP. was told by lets say ex npme good guy, he was hired to cut cost at npme any way he can even if It lost customers. boston nick named him stone cold steve Austin, if you see him you will know why. he definetly aint know npme guy.
like i figured, more YRCrap smh

Foust & the new VP we're here in Maspeth talking to us but unfortunately i missed out on all the fun. apparently a driver asked them both when we're they planning on firing our current dipsh*t TM ...heard all hell broke loose

Foust & the new VP we're here in Maspeth talking to us but unfortunately i missed out on all the fun. apparently a driver asked them both when we're they planning on firing our current dipsh*t TM ...heard all hell broke loose
:hilarious:I am sorry to hear that you missed it.