Yellow | Vacation clarification for yrcw teamsters

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
The cutoff for the vacation reduction will be 1/1/11.

If you have any vacation in the hole before that date...OR EARNED anymore before that date....you will keep ALL of those weeks and they will not be affected.

Memo will be released Tuesday and will be posted for all to read......KK

So I won't lose a week until my next anniversary date which is in July?

I heard that it would affect only employees with 4 or more weeks of earned vacation. Not sure of the effective date, (I thought they said it was the contract anniversary date), but our Pres said to use them as soon as possible, just to be safe.

I heard that it would affect only employees with 4 or more weeks of earned vacation. Not sure of the effective date, (I thought they said it was the contract anniversary date), but our Pres said to use them as soon as possible, just to be safe.
Great! There goes my summer of every Friday off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cutoff for the vacation reduction will be 1/1/11.

If you have any vacation in the hole before that date...OR EARNED anymore before that date....you will keep ALL of those weeks and they will not be affected.

Memo will be released Tuesday and will be posted for all to read......KK
In Central Pennsylvania you will not lose any vacation until the start of the next contract year starting April 2011.
So don't worry about losing the last week of vacation this year!

awesome teamster benefit package

this is awesome, only 20 years to get 4 weeks vacation! i bet this really helps the teamsters organize now!

ONLY employees w/4 or more weeks, are u for real????? I worked too hard, missed too many holidays, missed too many football games and wrestling
matches that my kids were in, etc. etc. etc. for this POS Co. don't get on here and tell me that I should accept any of this, Vote NO and let them
come back w/something that we can agree too!!!!!This is BS!!! I'm tired of hearing they're going to close w/a NO Vote!