Yellow | Vacation Language/ Help

I earned my 2018 vacation in April 2018 and actually used all of it in 2018. New agreement say I get a week added to 2018
I earned my 2019 vacation after April 1st 2019 and reloaded my vacations with no reduction!

That is the way I read it. Job steward says I'm wrong. We will see.
When it actually happens please let me know.Im in the same boat.

I think you guys are making this way to hard. Everyone who lost a week will get one week back when ratified. If your 60 percent was sept 1 of last year and you used all your weeks already, you get another week.
Etc

I think you guys are making this way to hard. Everyone who lost a week will get one week back when ratified. If your 60 percent was sept 1 of last year and you used all your weeks already, you get another week.
Etc
And then in September of 2019 you should get an additional 4 weeks..Correct???

And then in September of 2019 you should get an additional 4 weeks..Correct???
The one (1) week vacation reduction for employees with four (4) or more weeks of vacation shall be eliminated, effective for vacation earned in 2018 and to be taken or paid in 2019 in accordance with the vacation provisions of the applicable Supplement. Vacation shall be paid in accordance with the contract language or practice in effect prior to February 7, 2014. Chicago Area locals shall likewise return to their prior accrual and payout methods. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me

The one (1) week vacation reduction for employees with four (4) or more weeks of vacation shall be eliminated, effective for vacation earned in 2018 and to be taken or paid in 2019 in accordance with the vacation provisions of the applicable Supplement. Vacation shall be paid in accordance with the contract language or practice in effect prior to February 7, 2014. Chicago Area locals shall likewise return to their prior accrual and payout methods. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me

Me too..but I'm being told that in no way if we are due 4 weeks ( prior accural) in 2019 that we will be getting 5 weeks because of our 2018 accural.

So, ann date is feb 21... i would have to wait until 60% around end of sept first october to get my year back?
thar sux
but i thought it said effective for vac earned in 2018... i dont know
If you sacrificed a week( if you are over 15 years) the week of 6/14 you will have it back, if you are coming up on 15,20 or 30 you will get it after you hit that year anniversary date