--just got his pay and only got paid for 40hrs

what happend to our average??

i hope this was a mistake in payroll
but the way the keep taking
i doubt it

REMEMBER MNGT-THE END OF THE MONTH
IS COMING AND THE FLU IS GOIN AROUND!!

A Payroll Mess

They really need to get someone in payroll to straighten this mess out!!!!!! check your personal's for 08' they messed them up too.
Ever since they changed it around last year there has been nothin but headaches.

when they implimented the new kronos system for payroll it only shows 40 hrs for vacation,but they're still supposed to pay the previuos years average

a mistake, maybe, but if so it's a widespread one...talked to 3 drivers who took vacation christmas week and were all paid 40 hrs. hopefully just a computer glitch.

It's a payroll glitch, pure and simple. When data is closed for one year and the first payroll of the new year rolls around, some of the properties need to be reset, ie payroll exceptions, accrued time off, personal days, etc.

::shit:: happens, people make mistakes and it's all being straightened out. Drivers are still getting their percentage for vacation weeks.

And Desperado, if the SYSTEM has a glitch, of course it will affect every single driver who took Christmas week off. If it didn't, THAT would be a reason to worry.

Talked with Bill P. last nite---it was a payroll error and the phone won't quit ringing---you'd think they would of sent a message to the qcomm to get it straight

Misstake ???

Cant Add 2+2 You Call It A Mistake I Call It The Big I Send Them To Job Search . Com. Losts Of Luck In Your New Job Try 2nd Grad May Learn Something.