Yellow | Vacation Vs Wages

yrctrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
IDK about anyone else but Im thinking the union should have left the vaca wk off the table and tried to get more money up front, and more pension money, a wks vaca costs the company about 50mil and they get nothing for it, another dollar up front costs about the same but your getting a working body for it, save the vaca week as a bargaining tool on a second vote

Just saying I would have got money and pension first before I negotiated in a vacation, those are worth more
Time has greater value than money.

How one spends time is individual choice.

I choose every moment possible, of my time, to not work.

The more time I spend not working, the happier and more productive I am when required to be there.

Time has greater value than money.

How one spends time is individual choice.

I choose every moment possible, of my time, to not work.

The more time I spend not working, the happier and more productive I am when required to be there.
You dont want more money in your check or pension, you work for vacations? Wow, ok

IDK about anyone else but Im thinking the union should have left the vaca wk off the table and tried to get more money up front, and more pension money, a wks vaca costs the company about 50mil and they get nothing for it, another dollar up front costs about the same but your getting a working body for it, save the vaca week as a bargaining tool on a second vote
Read the contract
You can sell the week and get wages for It, no one is gonna try to convince you to vote a certain way, If you're that hard up for money that a week of pay is gonna sway you left or right then you may not want to be out looking for a job
But by all means
Vote no and wait for a possible 2nd vote