ABF | Vaccine mandate.does anyone know abf will comply

Get the shot. Didn't effect me at all. Booster...sure, which arm? Hope all you anti vaccination drivers look for another profession.
I will, smoking dope on state, on your dime, my choice, people sacrifice their lives, military,..for us to have that choice, it's What makes our country great,...a big thank you, to all those who fought and sacrificed for me and everyone else to have that choice

Get the shot. Didn't effect me at all. Booster...sure, which arm? Hope all you anti vaccination drivers look for another profession.
Hello brother, I'm sad to tell you that what you did is irreversible sooner or later your DNA will start to change and your body will tell you with different symptoms until the inevitable...
:6817: :violin:

Hello brother, I'm sad to tell you that what you did is irreversible sooner or later your DNA will start to change and your body will tell you with different symptoms until the inevitable...
:6817: :violin:
amen, I had a healthy friend from Boston, a pipe fitter, who couldn't work on new wing of hospital, unless vaccinated, 52 years old, didn't smoke or drink, died 4 weeks later, bleeding of the brain,all tied back to the vaccine,

108 now, I have a life other than social media. Grandkids hobbies and my wife. I get on this site to read and once in awhile post. Sorry if I offended you. Just spoke my mind.
I am not offended. I was trying to get another post from you seeing how few you have since 2015. I believed by engaging you with conversation I could get you to respond, upping your number of posts. And my mission was a roaring success. + I was off my meds when I posted about your lack of activity. Forgive me for I have foot in the mouth disease. Be safe. von.

Be careful what you wish for. That driver that had to quit might be the next mechanic who does repairs inside your tractor. Leaving unvaccinated pathogens all over your dash & steering wheel. What goes around, comes around von.
So if the driver actually quit because of non compliance, the company would hire him back as a mechanic? Brilliant theory.

Two of my best friends are doctors, they encouraged me to get the shot after my blood counts went up. Chemotherapy has a tendency to drag your blood counts down. Showed my latest results to both of them and they said your amune system would create the anti bodies to fight the covid