ODFL | Vaccine Mandate

Everytime you post it sound like I'm watching CNN or MSNBS... YOU are repeating word for word what they are saying!

You do realize the flu almost disappeared last year. It was down 97% last year. That's a miracle right? Come on wake up. The deaths per year are almost identical to 2018 and 2019. If we were in a actual pandemic the death numbers in 2020 we be way past 2019, and 2018.

I know now your gonna tell me kids are getting sick. Yes they are but it not Covid-19 like they are claiming.

This is what kids are contracting...

Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in children younger than 1 year of age in the United States.

Don't just listen to news. Do your research. Just like they flu RSV numbers in kids are way way down. It normally infects thousands of kids every year.

Vaccines have turned into a trillion dollar business! It not about your health! It's about control and greed!
Funny, most reputable news sources I have seen have been reporting that upper respiratory viruses have been impacting school children. However, covid cases also are on the rise in children.

If you'd actually read/watch/listen to what legitimate news outlets say instead of just believing what your favorite politicians and talk show hosts tell you they say, you'd know that.

Funny, most reputable news sources I have seen have been reporting that upper respiratory viruses have been impacting school children. However, covid cases also are on the rise in children.

If you'd actually read/watch/listen to what legitimate news outlets say instead of just believing what your favorite politicians and talk show hosts tell you they say, you'd know that.
Favorite politician or favorite main stream media outlet?

Everytime you post it sound like I'm watching CNN or MSNBS... YOU are repeating word for word what they are saying!

You do realize the flu almost disappeared last year. It was down 97% last year. That's a miracle right? Come on wake up. The deaths per year are almost identical to 2018 and 2019. If we were in a actual pandemic the death numbers in 2020 we be way past 2019, and 2018.

I know now your gonna tell me kids are getting sick. Yes they are but it not Covid-19 like they are claiming.

This is what kids are contracting...

Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in children younger than 1 year of age in the United States.

Don't just listen to news. Do your research. Just like they flu RSV numbers in kids are way way down. It normally infects thousands of kids every year.

Vaccines have turned into a trillion dollar business! It not about your health! It's about control and greed!
They’ve drank the COVID KOOLAID just let em be.

An unvaccinated minority that doesn’t watch the news or trust the news or the science,is putting the vaccinated majority at undue risk. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.
Your ignorance is astounding. There are serious concerns about the new rna based vaccines. Developed in a very short time compared to the 10-15 yrs it normally takes to fully test and vet a vaccine, no one knows for certain what the future effects will be. Even you. The doctor who invented the new vaccine tech even said that it could be very dangerous due to the spikey proteins and not enough time put into developing it properly

Because the unvaccinated are feeding the variants. They are the ones keeping us from trying to get back to a normal life. I believe in reputable news sources based on facts. I certainly don’t believe in internet doctors. I am vaccinated but I worry about my grandchildren, they are not. And they are more at risk now because of too many people being unvaccinated.
Wake up driver! The delta variant exploded after the role out of the vaccines! Look at Israel the most vaccinated country in the world over 85% vaccinated and cases and hospitalization is exploding! By the way a vaccine role out like this should see cases going down not up if the vaccine is effective! Vaccines are supposed to immunize you, make you immune to a virus if they work!!!! Why would vaccinated people be worried about catching Covid-19 if they are protected? Blaming the unvaccinated and censorship of doctors around the world tells me where there is smoke there is fire! No vaccine for me! And let me say if you have to tell doctors virologists and average people to not report adverse effects shutting them down on social media ought to have you at least ask a few questions as to why!

That where the real news is. The flu wasn’t around last year because everyone was wearing masks genius.
Real news! Yeah right! How come all the big media giants didn’t report this last weekend that the FDA advisory board voted 16 to 2 agansit the Covid-19 booster shots! Why did they also NOT report the doctors who gave testimony from around the country on a conference call with the FDA talking about the adverse effects they where seeing from the vaccines? Same reason they censored Countless doctors around the world! But hey that’s all fake news to you! A lot of people have trouble excepting the fact that the social contract has been broken and our institutions are crumbling! To scary to think about, so you go along to get along, hoping everything will go back to normal! It will never go back to normal! Sorry to say Hell has come to dinner and we are all on the guest list vaxxed or unvaxxed!

Real news! Yeah right! How come all the big media giants didn’t report this last weekend that the FDA advisory board voted 16 to 2 agansit the Covid-19 booster shots! Why did they also NOT report the doctors who gave testimony from around the country on a conference call with the FDA talking about the adverse effects they where seeing from the vaccines?
I'm just saying, they did. Your problem with real news reporters seems to be they don't bend over backwards to make your favorite politicians and political positions look favorable.

That where the real news is. The flu wasn’t around last year because everyone was wearing masks genius.
You a freaking buffoon. Hey Raggedy Andy, the flu wasn’t around because the numbers weren’t kept track of. Every death was counted as Covid. It’s been proven and admitted to. Wearing a mask does nothing, not a damn thing to prevent Covid, the flu or your buffoonery. But I kinda figure that you believe everything that Little Joe tells you. What would you do if he asked you to lick his shoes? You’d be on your hands and knees in a split second.

By contrast,mirror related injuries,or deaths,were zero,the last 4 years. Records indicate the last incident occurred in Canada, in 2016, when driver, Rajeesh Omy Patel was swatting at a bee in his cab,using a flip flop, hit his hand,breaking his mirror, and cut his hand, requiring stitches. He has since recovered.

You a freaking buffoon. Hey Raggedy Andy, the flu wasn’t around because the numbers weren’t kept track of. Every death was counted as Covid. It’s been proven and admitted to. Wearing a mask does nothing, not a damn thing to prevent Covid, the flu or your buffoonery. But I kinda figure that you believe everything that Little Joe tells you. What would you do if he asked you to lick his shoes? You’d be on your hands and knees in a split second.
HaHaHa, you funny.

By contrast,mirror related injuries,or deaths,were zero,the last 4 years. Records indicate the last incident occurred in Canada, in 2016, when driver, Rajeesh Omy Patel was swatting at a bee in his cab,using a flip flop, hit his hand,breaking his mirror, and cut his hand, requiring stitches. He has since recovered.

A compelling tale on the strength of the human spirit !