ODFL | Vaccine Mandate

Because they don’t trust the vaccine, they only got it because they were told to do so….
As most of you know the Biden administration‘s whole plan is to have people lined up like sheep who would never ever get the vaccine except fear of losing their job he will accomplish this mission and several million more people will be inclined to get the shot which by the way I could give A rats ass either way and then come now November at the midterms if the pandemic is still here they’ll blame the Republican governors figure it out guys that’s the whole game plan don’t forget this conversation

Well uncle Joe needs have his administration follow his orders..If this vaccine is so important and ALL FEDERAL employees and Contractors are required to have it, then why did they make and exemption for the 650,000 postal workers? they are not required to have it now. If you are on the Federal Govt. payroll system ie military, CDC, TSA, etc, does that mean all members of Congress need to follow this mandate too or LOOSE their jobs? might have a lot of open seats in congress to fill soon...

Things are about to get rough. Curious how many drivers or other employees at OD and other companies retire early or quit.
Don’t quit! If push comes to shove let them fire you, Put the legal and financial responsibility back on them,, that is if you believe in your convictions! If they get away with this they can inject you whenever they want! If your vaccinated or not this is a illeagal mandate! Lawsuits are lining up for when the president s guidelines are written out!

No I do not. I’m willing to put money on that Biden already forgot about this mandate. I do not understand why this administration is set on dividing us on vaccine. If you want one get one if not don’t. It should be that simple.
It’s not about anyone’s health or welfare. Think about it. How many people die a year as a direct result of tobacco or alcohol use? Thousands upon thousands. If they cared so much about your health and welfare wouldn’t they just ban tobacco and alcohol. Could care less about tobacco but I be lovin me some good IPA. I’m from the Deep South, but it’s hard to beat really good west coast IPA. These people want unrest and upheaval. They tried with Antifa and BLM and that just didn’t pan out so on to the next thing which is this stupid virus. Survival rate of near 99% or higher in all demographics and you’ve got to mandate a shot, which by the way doesn’t prevent anything. Much like the flu shot it’s a prophylactic, it minimizes the symptoms and that’s it. Too many folks with their heads up their behinds. I’m not gonna get it. Easy for me to say though I left ODFL a couple of weeks ago. Weight off my shoulders, but the terminal that I was at was to the point of being completely out of control and in complete turmoil. ODFL was great but just not in Sylvester Ga. complete cesspool.

An unvaccinated minority that doesn’t watch the news or trust the news or the science,is putting the vaccinated majority at undue risk. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.
You’re an……. What’s the use. Already left and glad I did. Do you research anything at all? I’ll go ahead and say it, you’re an idiot.

The penalty is $14,000 per violation. Each person untested or unvaccinated would be a violation. Doubt OD would be willing to cover that. They'll probably make us buy our own quick tests every week.
Id be ok buying my own. Then i can test whatever i wanna test it on. If we gotta trust the voting system these days than they shouldnt have a problem trysting these test results either

It’s not about anyone’s health or welfare. Think about it. How many people die a year as a direct result of tobacco or alcohol use? Thousands upon thousands. If they cared so much about your health and welfare wouldn’t they just ban tobacco and alcohol. Could care less about tobacco but I be lovin me some good IPA. I’m from the Deep South, but it’s hard to beat really good west coast IPA. These people want unrest and upheaval. They tried with Antifa and BLM and that just didn’t pan out so on to the next thing which is this stupid virus. Survival rate of near 99% or higher in all demographics and you’ve got to mandate a shot, which by the way doesn’t prevent anything. Much like the flu shot it’s a prophylactic, it minimizes the symptoms and that’s it. Too many folks with their heads up their behinds. I’m not gonna get it. Easy for me to say though I left ODFL a couple of weeks ago. Weight off my shoulders, but the terminal that I was at was to the point of being completely out of control and in complete turmoil. ODFL was great but just not in Sylvester Ga. complete cesspool.
The last I heard alcohol and tobacco use weren’t contagious. Good luck.

An unvaccinated minority that doesn’t watch the news or trust the news or the science,is putting the vaccinated majority at undue risk. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.
Since you believe everything you read or see I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you so I can retire.... If you're vaccinated why do you worry about the ones that aren't? Unless the "vaccine" doesn't work.......

Since you believe everything you read or see I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you so I can retire.... If you're vaccinated why do you worry about the ones that aren't? Unless the "vaccine" doesn't work.......
Because the unvaccinated are feeding the variants. They are the ones keeping us from trying to get back to a normal life. I believe in reputable news sources based on facts. I certainly don’t believe in internet doctors. I am vaccinated but I worry about my grandchildren, they are not. And they are more at risk now because of too many people being unvaccinated.

Because the unvaccinated are feeding the variants. They are the ones keeping us from trying to get back to a normal life. I believe in reputable news sources based on facts. I certainly don’t believe in internet doctors. I am vaccinated but I worry about my grandchildren, they are not. And they are more at risk now because of too many people being unvaccinated.
Everytime you post it sound like I'm watching CNN or MSNBS... YOU are repeating word for word what they are saying!

You do realize the flu almost disappeared last year. It was down 97% last year. That's a miracle right? Come on wake up. The deaths per year are almost identical to 2018 and 2019. If we were in a actual pandemic the death numbers in 2020 we be way past 2019, and 2018.

I know now your gonna tell me kids are getting sick. Yes they are but it not Covid-19 like they are claiming.

This is what kids are contracting...

Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in children younger than 1 year of age in the United States.

Don't just listen to news. Do your research. Just like they flu RSV numbers in kids are way way down. It normally infects thousands of kids every year.

Vaccines have turned into a trillion dollar business! It not about your health! It's about control and greed!

Wrong. The vaccinated are MUTATING the variants. This is why we can't cure the common cold. Antibiotics mutate viruses, not cure them. Everytime another variant raises it's head, another vaccine is administered. Why have we not cured the HIV virus? Antibiotics and people living their same old lifestyle. You can't do either with Covid. It's develop the "herd immunity" and wash our dirty nasty infected bodies. What did your mother's and grandmother's tell you to do when you got a cold? WASH YOUR HANDS! Are we not grown adults now? Have we lost the ability to think reasonably just because our government can't pour **** out of a boot with the instructions engraved on the heal? Your ENTIRE FREAKING BODY is exposed to this virus. WASH WASH WASH AND TAKE SOME VITAMINS.

Everytime you post it sound like I'm watching CNN or MSNBS... YOU are repeating word for word what they are saying!

You do realize the flu almost disappeared last year. It was down 97% last year. That's a miracle right? Come on wake up. The deaths per year are almost identical to 2018 and 2019. If we were in a actual pandemic the death numbers in 2020 we be way past 2019, and 2018.

I know now your gonna tell me kids are getting sick. Yes they are but it not Covid-19 like they are claiming.

This is what kids are contracting...

Respiratory syncytial (sin-SISH-uhl) virus, or RSV, is a common respiratory virus that usually causes mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two, but RSV can be serious, especially for infants and older adults. RSV is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in children younger than 1 year of age in the United States.

Don't just listen to news. Do your research. Just like they flu RSV numbers in kids are way way down. It normally infects thousands of kids every year.

Vaccines have turned into a trillion dollar business! It not about your health! It's about control and greed!
That where the real news is. The flu wasn’t around last year because everyone was wearing masks genius.

That where the real news is. The flu wasn’t around last year because everyone was wearing masks genius.
Everything death related has now become Covid. A six month old child was suffocated and crushed by its 300+ pound nanny and the hospital labeled it's death as Covid. Why? Because hospitals get money from the government for Covid related sicknesses and deaths.