ODFL | vaccine mandate

<snip>

Unlike all vaccines for all of vaccine history, this shot does not confer immunity. mRNA technology was never even intended to be used as a mono-therapy in this way. Read up on the work of Dr Robert Malone, the fella who claims credit for the invention of mRNA technology and indeed who's name is actually on the mRNA patent. For some light reading, Dr Malone's Twitter feed https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD is very interesting.

So rather than "redefine" it, I'd just like to go back to the original definition before the apparently compromised CDC quietly corrupted it to appease their pharma masters.

Incidentally by the new official meaningless definition, Vitamin C is a vaccine, zinc is vaccine, Ivermectin is a vaccine, eating right is a vaccine. Sure, I've had the vaccine. I had 4 or 5 just yesterday. ;-)

Your post is not exactly accurate...

Why aren’t all vaccines 100% effective?

Vaccines are designed to generate an immune response that will protect the vaccinated individual during future exposures to the disease. Individual immune systems, however, are different enough that in some cases, a person’s immune system will not generate an adequate response. As a result, he or she will not be effectively protected after immunization.

That said, the effectiveness of most vaccines is high. After receiving the second dose of the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella) or the standalone measles vaccine, 99.7% of vaccinated individuals are immune to measles. The inactivated polio vaccine offers 99% effectiveness after three doses. The varicella (chickenpox) vaccine is between 85% and 90% effective in preventing all varicella infections, but 100% effective in preventing moderate and severe chicken pox.

For anyone who has not yet seen the OFFICIAL announcement from the CEO Greg Gantt, here is an excerpt (Just as I predicted last week):

"We would like to emphasize to all of you that OD has never required our employees to obtain a Covid-19 vaccine. Unless we are required to do so by law or regulation, we have absolutely no intention of requiring that our employees ever obtain a Covid-19 vaccine. OD believes that the decision to obtain or not obtain the vaccine is a personal choice that belongs to each employee." --Greg Gantt

Happy to be OD!

For anyone who has not yet seen the OFFICIAL announcement from the CEO Greg Gantt, here is an excerpt (Just as I predicted last week):

"We would like to emphasize to all of you that OD has never required our employees to obtain a Covid-19 vaccine. Unless we are required to do so by law or regulation, we have absolutely no intention of requiring that our employees ever obtain a Covid-19 vaccine. OD believes that the decision to obtain or not obtain the vaccine is a personal choice that belongs to each employee." --Greg Gantt

Happy to be OD!
Hope we can soon see this same statement from Billy's Lawncare Service.

Happy to be OD!
I was really glad to see that announcement, as I'm sure many others were.
Side note. Am I the only one who is getting tired of the OD employees constantly complaining about OD? I've been here for 8 years and have seen many changes, but feel it's still a great place to work. Mr Gantt had to make a video defending the company's improved policy on overtime. Watching that video was embarrassing. Embarrassing because it shows how a few of our fellow employees will complain even when the company does something the benefits their employees. I feel like I'm blessed to have this job. I try to focus on that, helps me stay grateful.
Have a blessed day friends.

As of today employer does not know anything about no mandate. (As of today.)

With that in mind we might continue to work past Jan 4th 2022. And no Jabs neither.

We are taking it one day at a time. We will know for certain which way it goes Sundown Jan 4th.

I was really glad to see that announcement, as I'm sure many others were.
Side note. Am I the only one who is getting tired of the OD employees constantly complaining about OD? I've been here for 8 years and have seen many changes, but feel it's still a great place to work. Mr Gantt had to make a video defending the company's improved policy on overtime. Watching that video was embarrassing. Embarrassing because it shows how a few of our fellow employees will complain even when the company does something the benefits their employees. I feel like I'm blessed to have this job. I try to focus on that, helps me stay grateful.
Have a blessed day friends.
Our fellow employees and everybody else....HAVE BEEN taught to complain about their lot in life and expect somebody else or the government to do something instead of them doing something about it With the new things being taught it may get worse

Our fellow employees and everybody else....HAVE BEEN taught to complain about their lot in life and expect somebody else or the government to do something instead of them doing something about it With the new things being taught it may get worse

When we learned of the covid coming to America on the Jet Plane, ex and I had a converstation. What happens if America locks down and you must take a jab for which you resolutely do not believe in in order to get work? Or paid or mark of the beast etc.

We knew that we both will be out of that situation when or if that day comes. However Tennessee and Florida and others are slowly and passing good strong new laws protecting those who are too poor to simply hire on somewhere else and betray their own beliefs and choices to do so.

Do we leave a lockdown mandate State like Arkansas and go to a free state proven to be so such as Tennessee? Arkansas loss their gain.

I am very good at a few things in life if I am in a situation where I need to provide firewood, shooting food or small trades in exchange for the basic needs. Thats one thing decades of livign here in south has taught me. The grid is not always going to be there or the people rational. You will find yourself as in being "It" in front of God and Man with a variety of issues in life at some point. I hope you have had the time to make ready.

When we learned of the covid coming to America on the Jet Plane, ex and I had a converstation. What happens if America locks down and you must take a jab for which you resolutely do not believe in in order to get work? Or paid or mark of the beast etc.

We knew that we both will be out of that situation when or if that day comes. However Tennessee and Florida and others are slowly and passing good strong new laws protecting those who are too poor to simply hire on somewhere else and betray their own beliefs and choices to do so.

Do we leave a lockdown mandate State like Arkansas and go to a free state proven to be so such as Tennessee? Arkansas loss their gain.

I am very good at a few things in life if I am in a situation where I need to provide firewood, shooting food or small trades in exchange for the basic needs. Thats one thing decades of livign here in south has taught me. The grid is not always going to be there or the people rational. You will find yourself as in being "It" in front of God and Man with a variety of issues in life at some point. I hope you have had the time to make ready.
The grid, what? Do you think your in the matrix? Rational, lol, NOT!

211204114357-04-opinion-column-comics-120421-luckovich-exlarge-169.md.jpg

That explains it well... but again the teachings of today have taught the younger folks to fear everything instead of facing it and doing something as a whole to make it better. The media has done a fine job of dividing the population by not being independent of government.

That explains it well... but again the teachings of today have taught the younger folks to fear everything instead of facing it and doing something as a whole to make it better. The media has done a fine job of dividing the population by not being independent of government.
Maybe Elvis could learn from it, Doubt it because he is a parrot of the left culture.

Except the government is the people as is the press. As the constitution states, WE, the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defence, promote the General Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ... Some folks state they are for the constitution, but then defy the logic of the preamble. Who is teaching the younger folks to fear anything (Right wing media)? To blame others, outside the "white fascist movement", like immigrants or the poor inner city folks for their plights. Instead of teaching them to become empowered and take responsibility, not fear sharing power with all.

Last edited:
This just in Juicy Smollet found guilty even after Biden, Harris, cnn & the leftists

covid-circle.png
all said he was a victim of Maga white facists racists. Hmmmm more fake news I reckon, pass the booster Fauci my bingo card is almost full.

Except the government is the people as is the press. As the constitution states, WE, the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common Defence, promote the General Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ... Some folks state they are for the constitution, but then defy the logic of the preamble. Who is teaching the younger folks to fear anything (Right wing media)? To blame others, outside the "white fascist movement", like immigrants or the poor inner city folks for their plights. Instead of teaching them to become empowered and take responsibility, not fear sharing power with all.
Except as a newspaper/television executive or politician you have found that you are more important than an average citizen and your word carries more weight and everyone WILL listen to your words. The average citizen rarely pays attention to what is being said because they are living their lives. In my opinion Media (all of it ) is doing a disservice to all the people that live here.
As far as blame goes , we all get some of that .

just curious can you name any politician that has sponsored anything to teach empowerment