Yellow | Vaccine mandate

lamb-vaccination-afraid-workers-hands-waiting-53547620.jpg
Yes , new drivers getting their shots starting today !!
Next thing you know they will be shoving my head through a fence .

Unofficially our local calls for a work slow down and that’s what we’re doing, let them see what it’s like with no employees.

They had a sheet at terminal last night for us to sign and check one of four columns.
1. I am vaccinated
2. I am not vaccinated
3. I don't want to say and I will update oracle.
4. I don't want to say and the company should update oracle.
Are we supposed to check 3 or 4?
The wording is not exact.

They had a sheet at terminal last night for us to sign and check one of four columns.
1. I am vaccinated
2. I am not vaccinated
3. I don't want to say and I will update oracle.
4. I don't want to say and the company should update oracle.
Are we supposed to check 3 or 4?
The wording is not exact.
You could always just write in.
5. It’s none of the companies business and I’m not saying.

You could always just write in.
5. It’s none of the companies business and I’m not saying.
I think 3 and 4 said that but you had to decide who was going to update your files. Lots of the guys went with 4 but I went with 3? No leadership from Union as to how to handle! There were a few guys checking box 1 that they were vaccinated...jerks!

In my opinion if you got the shot, are planning on getting the shot or are never getting the shot is irrelevant. The thing that matters here is that a message is sent to the company and government that it is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS "

This is not a vaccine A vaccine prevents you from getting the disease. Polio vaccine prevented you from getting polio. Covid vaccine does not prevent you from getting Covid
Totally incorrect about "A vaccine prevents you from getting the disease". Read and learn.

Why aren’t all vaccines 100% effective?

Vaccines are designed to generate an immune response that will protect the vaccinated individual during future exposures to the disease. Individual immune systems, however, are different enough that in some cases, a person’s immune system will not generate an adequate response. As a result, he or she will not be effectively protected after immunization.

That said, the effectiveness of most vaccines is high. After receiving the second dose of the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella) or the standalone measles vaccine, 99.7% of vaccinated individuals are immune to measles. The inactivated polio vaccine offers 99% effectiveness after three doses. The varicella (chickenpox) vaccine is between 85% and 90% effective in preventing all varicella infections, but 100% effective in preventing moderate and severe chicken pox.