Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Don't even think about it.
All but one of our drivers are over 50 here.
My son made a comment about "mature" YRC drivers once. We were going somewhere and had passed several trucks. He said why are YRC drivers old and FXF drivers so young. You're correct our small terminal was all over 50 and no-one smoked or chewed.

I hate to break this to you Slave, but you have too much time on hand or a one-track mind.
I don't need anybody breaking anything to me. I know who I am. I know what I am.
And when I'm told by another driver that I have too much time on my hands the company and this business will be right there taking more time.
If you don't speak up, this world walks all over you.
It does anyways. But at least put up a fight.
If ya don't want to hear it tell the companies and Biden to back off on the mandates.....and people like me will shut up about it.

I hate to break this to you Slave, but you have too much time on hand or a one-track mind.
It's a matter of somebody or something wanting something from me again. And requiring me to do something extra.
And it is the government.
And it is the companies.
They're not asking.
They're just telling me that I'm gonna have to do something else for somebody. With the threat of job loss on it.....again.
It's old by now.
Over and over somebody wants more and more...and there is no offer to give on the other end. Just another option of doing as told or lose something.
Tests. Vaccine. Masks....go f yourselves. They all got enough already and requiring to put our health at risk is way over the line.
End it all in writing and I'll shut up about it.
They're doing it to my daughter at her job. A date is set.....and if something bad happens to her due to their stupid obnoxious bully desires...then what?
Oh well...it is her fault that she wanted to work.
It's a bunch of crap.

My uncle was doing fine last week got his covid booster wednesday and passed away saturday morning. They said he died of pneumonia but was fine before wednesday? If he had pneumonia then they would not have gave him the shot. If a person dies without the vaccine its covids faught, but if they die with it oh no it was something else, but it couldnt be because of the vaccine. The whole thing is just built on lies and thats why nobody trusts them. All i know is i had my uncle last week and now he is gone.
My mother in law got the booster, next day she got stuck in bathtub and had a heart attack. They took her to a fancy hospital in Milwaukee and did all the tests, heart was fine no blockage or anything said it couldn't have been booster shot had to be from getting stuck in bathtub, sure made me wonder?

My mother in law got the booster, next day she got stuck in bathtub and had a heart attack. They took her to a fancy hospital in Milwaukee and did all the tests, heart was fine no blockage or anything said it couldn't have been booster shot had to be from getting stuck in bathtub, sure made me wonder?
Aren't you supposed to stay away from bathtubs for 24 hours after you get the booster shot? :hide:

My brother talked to our aunt who was there and help handle the hospital and funeral home stuff. He asked what they put on the autopsie report and she said all it said was the fdeath was by natural causes. It didnt state heart attack,stroke,cancer or none of that, but up until he got the booster he was doing fine. Makes no sense, but no way they could blame it on the booster.

If the heart quit, lung quit or something else quit and you drowned in toxic septis etc its all natural.

UNLESS you were shot in the heart, ate the steering post with your chest in a wreck or something else entirely.

You can always have a forensic chop chop to have a look see. However since companies are immune from liability and the person freely took the jab? There is nothing to prosecute.

If the heart quit, lung quit or something else quit and you drowned in toxic septis etc its all natural.

UNLESS you were shot in the heart, ate the steering post with your chest in a wreck or something else entirely.

You can always have a forensic chop chop to have a look see. However since companies are immune from liability and the person freely took the jab? There is nothing to prosecute.
From what i was told they didnt even cut him open to check. They did nothing of what i thought was in an autopsie anyway. He has been cremated and is just ashes now.

Aren't you supposed to stay away from bathtubs for 24 hours after you get the booster shot? :hide:
Woman luv bathtubs for sure !!
8b7877eb97acfa0f5f911b1fc284d246.jpg

From what i was told they didnt even cut him open to check. They did nothing of what i thought was in an autopsie anyway. He has been cremated and is just ashes now.
Then the body and all its contents are destroyed.

You can generally cremate muslims before end of day and people about 72 hours pending release paper work and other things.

In very rare situations the crematory is at full power waiting for your heart to be stopped like a execution. In with the rest of you. Alley oop!

In Gettysburg, Dead Cows Artillery Horses and anputated human body parts needed just 6 months to be creamted with special open pyres that burned day and night. And a whole forest workforce behind them keeping up on the fuels, disposal and so on.

If Gettysburg failed to process all the dead, most of the poplations between roughly B'hamton-NYC-Baltimore--State college would have been wiped out to various forms of infections, bacterial, viral and othe renemies that has plagued us all since Medieval times.

Let's see. No employees at a trucking company. Hmm.

Thats a bankrupt and out of business company by end of day. Not even make it to lunch time.

But wait. They have forked over mountains of money in the form of billions of US dollars and hocus pocus deisgned to dazzle the BS out of their part owners on wall street every 4 months.

Before the children begin to speak whats obvious. No trucks, no drivers, no money, no office staff, no nothing. Its out of business.

And so it is. But wait!! All those ships rotting off shore with all that Asian crap made for you and me who has to go to walmart and buy a replacement every 6 months. Who and what replaces the ships? Or the factories for that matter? IF we have them here in America like we did after world war two into the 50's Asia would be out of work making crap for America carefully designed to fail in 6 months.

Well I submit that Asia finally failed. America failed as well. Why? Those idiot ships sit off LA compalining, no dock space to offload.

I offer to you dozens of ports all around the USA on gulf coast, East coast and so on. Even up the Mississippi. Arkansas, Missouir, Ohio etc. Drive the damn ship up there, you would have been here by now instead of wasted 3 months rusting at sea enduring storms that make you lose boxes into the water while waiting. Might as well write the whole thing off as Force Majure. Insurance can have it all and the salvage can get the rest.

Poof no more problems for the ports or for you and me at the wally world staring at empty sheliving.
You and slave should go into business. Slave and Sideways “ Phd in economics and MD of infectious disease “

You and slave should go into business. Slave and Sideways “ Phd in economics and MD of infectious disease “
No just a babbling product of a overactive mind bored and seeking lunch counters to sell for the telling of hyperbole laced stories to the greater masses who need entertainment now.
=)

Slave is much more powerful mentally than I am. Im just a trucker who according to some food critics wallow in my own bs at times.