Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Washington,D.C.(CNN)
Biden orders all planes, trains and automobiles be vaccinated within 30 days.
Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:

Ok time for people to look back in history to the Polio vaccine , your Grandpa & Grandma was very happy to get one !https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/cor...at-how-vaccines-unfolded-then-vs-now/2611222/ , p.s. All the "COOP" drivers that run outside of Iowa borders lines , have been vaccinated for swine flu too along with covid !!
My grandparents had to wait long after myself and siblings got vaccinated. Little kids were the trial group , and for good reason. Polio was devastating in that age group. My grandparents had a lot of data to go with. Now older folks are most at risk. But why would you give an experimental vaccine to a group of very very low risk kids? Swine flu is back?

Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:
SCOTUS confirmed in 1905 that only State Legislatures and Local Towns have the power to make laws forcing vaccinations. STATES. Not Federal government. Not Federal or State Officials. So far, not a single state legislature has passed such a law.

I cannot believe that a union with over a million members who helped put this goofball in power, would allow a company memo going out to their members, basically prodding for how they are gonna handle this by polling who is vaccinated or not. "Due to the upcoming government mandate".......a mandate for a virus with over a 95% survival rate.. A bunch of our guys and our guys family members had it....nobody died
A government mandate requiring members to be assaulted with a vaccine which does not stop you from getting the virus, nor stopping the spread.
Allowing us to basically be guinea pigs for King **** who our union helped.
A real union would say " No you're not gonna do that to our members".
Figure out how to tell Biden no...but you are not using us.
And we shouldn't have to quit and start over someplace which is exactly what the top worldly investors want. No union anywhere should accept this.
Our MOU should read....NO.
NOT HERE.
NOT AT ANY TEAMSTER WORKPLACE.
They found a million reasons throughout the years to make older guys with seniority to keep starting over.
Any union should see this and say no....absolutely not. And their should be no vote to do it.
Just a no from the top of the IBT. Let the companies figure out how they're gonna take to Biden and get out of the fines.
Every TEAMSTER employer in every industry should be shut down until it's resolved.
Those bastards.

Don't we have to go to a vet to get the shot then? I'm confused!
lamb-vaccination-afraid-workers-hands-waiting-53547620.jpg
Yes , new drivers getting their shots starting today !!