Yellow | Vaccine mandate

We had a radio shack I think until 2012.

I remember the last visit. A poignant moment. To the bitter end they still had decent inventory. Just not what we needed or could use.

Decades ago Radio Shack sold under a generic label brand a casette player, a small amp booster device driving a pair of 4 inch pairs of speakers. You could also patch the vehicle radio or CB or whatever into it. I had the radio installation dealer bold it into my new car then.

It was only like 90 watts of power. Hoewver it was a balanced system and had no drops, buzz or flaws down to 20 hertz. Much much much superior to the then bose 4 speaker set we had in that new plymouth that year.

Knowing what I know now I should have stripped that set out and kept it. But I hope to have a similar matched set in the Tahoe before too long. Nothing too wild. (And probably a pioneer III radio. Those things will never die)

The thing is once you take that vaccine it stays the rest of your life.If you have a bad reaction is Yellow going to pay you for it?Is the Government?Are the drug companies? No they are all exempt from lawsuits. Why aren't they vaccinating illegal aliens? Because they can sue. Why is the post office exempt? Where is your union in all of this?
It’s about the many and not the few ,Majority rule.(Too bad )if you don’t agree.

It’s about the many and not the few ,Majority rule.(Too bad )if you don’t agree.
If you wish to give up your human rights you may most certainly do so but there are millions of us Americans that will fight for ours.
This is NOT a majority rule society and that shot is not about “good” of any kind. The truth is that it is nothing but rank poison.

Being pushed by this man;

And this one;

And this one;

So, if you want to take it then go ahead. It’s your right but you’re not going to push over on everybody else’s human rights of medical choice.

If you wish to give up your human rights you may most certainly do so but there are millions of us Americans that will fight for ours.
This is NOT a majority rule society and that shot is not about “good” of any kind. The truth is that it is nothing but rank poison.

Being pushed by this man;

And this one;

And this one;

So, if you want to take it then go ahead. It’s your right but you’re not going to push over on everybody else’s human rights of medical choice.
Your cuckoo for cocoa puffs.Do you where a Tin hat outside.You know ,The kind that reflect the gamma rays.

Attempts at discrediting me through your degradating insinuations will not make the truth (which obviously you are not interested in), disappear but rather only serves to reveal your intelligence quotient.

Who are you anyway that I or any other person with adequate reasoning faculties would even care what you think?

There is no place in the future for people of your mentality as they have nothing of real value to contribute to society and are called in certain circles, and rightly so, a “useless eater” and will be swept away like a butterfly in the hurricane of swift radical change that has come upon this planet.

So,
Why don’t you go watch a movie or some television “program” and continue to wallow in the vast depths of your cognitive dissidence.

Exercise your right of medical choice. Choices have consequences. Choosing not to vaccinate may mean choosing not to work in transportation. Choosing not to vaccinate may be choosing death. Calling the vaccine poison is just a lie. It's not an experiment anymore. The nearly two years of data confirms the vaccine works. Deaths and hospitalizations are down. With cases up, the percentage of deaths is near zero. There are no refrigerated trucks in hospital parking lots anymore. Every news outlet reports the vast majority of cases are among the unvaccinated.
Go ahead, make your choice. The truth is, that like a spoiled child, you want your way. You want to ignore the science, refuse the shot and have everyone who made the responsible adult choice applaud you. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You are being held down and jabbed in the arm. So quit whining and make your choice. If you really are the dedicated human rights fighter you claim to be, you will choose your freedom to choose over your career and family.

Exercise your right of medical choice. Choices have consequences. Choosing not to vaccinate may mean choosing not to work in transportation. Choosing not to vaccinate may be choosing death. Calling the vaccine poison is just a lie. It's not an experiment anymore. The nearly two years of data confirms the vaccine works. Deaths and hospitalizations are down. With cases up, the percentage of deaths is near zero. There are no refrigerated trucks in hospital parking lots anymore. Every news outlet reports the vast majority of cases are among the unvaccinated.
Go ahead, make your choice. The truth is, that like a spoiled child, you want your way. You want to ignore the science, refuse the shot and have everyone who made the responsible adult choice applaud you. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You are being held down and jabbed in the arm. So quit whining and make your choice. If you really are the dedicated human rights fighter you claim to be, you will choose your freedom to choose over your career and family.
Brother, with all your respect. If you got the jab, just shut your ....
End of the story, stop stirring that thing, nobody is spoiled here. You as an American citizen have exercise your constitutional freedom in this country in making your choice. You feel healthy, without fears, have and opinion about it and that's it. Don"t come over here as a science or doctor to offend, recommend, suggest.
What we tried to tell is, we don't want to be lab rats. That's our main opinion and exercise our constitutional right.
King Biden can stick that poison and data right up there, where the spiders make their web.
Let's go Brandon!!!!!!!
:poke:

Attempts at discrediting me through your degradating insinuations will not make the truth (which obviously you are not interested in), disappear but rather only serves to reveal your intelligence quotient.

Who are you anyway that I or any other person with adequate reasoning faculties would even care what you think?

There is no place in the future for people of your mentality as they have nothing of real value to contribute to society and are called in certain circles, and rightly so, a “useless eater” and will be swept away like a butterfly in the hurricane of swift radical change that has come upon this planet.

So,
Why don’t you go watch a movie or some television “program” and continue to wallow in the vast depths of your cognitive dissidence.
Degradating Insinuations? Intelligence Quotient? Cognitive Dissidence?
Hell, I can’t tell if your trying to insult Roadboss or giving him psychiatric advice there Sigmund Freud.
”Swept away like a butterfly in the hurricane of swift radical change”?
Dude, you need to put down the bong. I think you took one too many puffs.
We are truck drivers, not psychology professors. If your against taking the jab, then just say it and be done with it. Posting a hundred different news clips favoring your opinion is not going to change anybody’s mind just like their opinion is not going to change yours.

Last edited: