Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Iowa has updated to a FANCY drive thru for vaccine shots and job interviews at same time ! ** note 15% of the sheep manure was kinda cleaned out before hand.
271790638_4701118936637544_4272183757512668728_n.jpg

Here is the truth.

I have had the vaccine (at my own choice), however I’m thankful this mandate has been struck down. This is still a free country and it’s citizens should be treated as such. I don’t see companies making shots mandatory for employment when just getting employees is so hard.
As far as your tirade earlier, I have listened to over educated and underworked individuals (which is by your choice I’m sure) before. You attack people who speak from experience with a so called educated answer. You are the guy who has never driven a truck or hooked a set of pups but wants to be “employee of the year“ the first week you start working. A great statement to live by,”if people already think you are stupid, why open your mouth and prove them right”. Sometimes it is better to be seen than heard. Stop taking life so seriously, real trials and tribulations will come soon enough. Just advice, not mandatory, lol.

MK Ultra was a long time ago...they really have improved since...sleep on sheep.

I have had the vaccine (at my own choice), however I’m thankful this mandate has been struck down. This is still a free country and it’s citizens should be treated as such. I don’t see companies making shots mandatory for employment when just getting employees is so hard.
As far as your tirade earlier, I have listened to over educated and underworked individuals (which is by your choice I’m sure) before. You attack people who speak from experience with a so called educated answer. You are the guy who has never driven a truck or hooked a set of pups but wants to be “employee of the year“ the first week you start working. A great statement to live by,”if people already think you are stupid, why open your mouth and prove them right”. Sometimes it is better to be seen than heard. Stop taking life so seriously, real trials and tribulations will come soon enough. Just advice, not mandatory, lol.
He attacked me. I defended myself.

Warning!!! This is NOT for sheep and may be dangerous to their herd insanity!!!