Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:
I am certain that having, at least, liability automobile insurance IS A GOVERNMENT MANDATE. But you are probably one of those renegades that ignores that MANDATE! SMH

I am certain that having, at least, liability automobile insurance IS A GOVERNMENT MANDATE. But you are probably one of those renegades that ignores that MANDATE! SMH
Brother respect your opinion, is a valid one, mine and thousands more; I don't care but
NO ONE!!!!!!!!:mf swordfight:
No King Biden and all the experts in the world will not convince us to make us be lab's rats by taking the poison.
I respect also that you choose to be one of them.
:poke:
:burnsauce:

Last edited:
With all due respect. Driving is a privilege not a right. You are not required to have insurance as long as you don’t drive

Automobile insurance is law not mandate. You don’t have to have it if you don’t drive and that’s not infringement of your basic God given liberties nor a violation of your constitutional rights. Neither is gasoline tax for that matter.
A mandate is not mandatory if you don’t agree to it.

Last edited:
Yes. Give me a shot of that VERY preventative and spread reducing, phony baloney, experimental money racket, massive profit, "vaccine".
I'm sure Oblama has the best of the best and 5,000 boosters.....and probably a million shares of the stuff.
Yet here the goofball is selling the garbage......and he is now positive...........just a reminder to get a shot of the stuff which allowed him to test positive.
What a nutcase.

To read it on the web, tap here: https://share.smartnews.com/JgZTJ

Yes. Give me a shot of that VERY preventative and spread reducing, phony baloney, experimental money racket, massive profit, "vaccine".
I'm sure Oblama has the best of the best and 5,000 boosters.....and probably a million shares of the stuff.
Yet here the goofball is selling the garbage......and he is now positive...........just a reminder to get a shot of the stuff which allowed him to test positive.
What a nutcase.

To read it on the web, tap here: https://share.smartnews.com/JgZTJ
Your Orange Moron tested positive, while in office. What is your point?

Your Orange Moron tested positive, while in office. What is your point?
And curly (Aka Obama) is also positive so it matters not.

If you ever are in a hospital there is no Mr Richie Rich next to Poverty Jim in the semi private room. They are all equal when sick. I dont see them as this or that, just humans and in need of fixing if possible.

I am not a doctor, never will be. But I have patched people on the mountain before the EMT got there. You dont get to save everyone. Not when its their time to go.