Estes | Vaccine Mandate

God has nothing to do with it. You can make arguments with God on both sides. It is not rational thought. And in this country, we separate church and state/science. What we need is compassion for others to limit the damage from this pandemic, not only for ourselves but our neighbors.
Your science and facts are full of misinformation. You won't accept the opinions/facts of our best minds in science/health but instead listen and repeat these whacky falsehoods and talking points, from God knows who/where (and that's more credible?)? You are living in a different universe. May God keep you safe.

The government is so unorganized that I wouldn't be surprised if they even have a way to collect the results of people's vaccination statuses. Estes is also so far behind technology-wise that I wouldn't be surprised if they use carrier pigeons to send in people's vaccinations statuses or test results. I'm not even trying to be funny. Terminals can't even figure out how to cover schedules with drivers that are off let alone something as meticulous as collecting information from all employees.

God has nothing to do with it. You can make arguments with God on both sides. It is not rational thought. And in this country, we separate church and state/science. What we need is compassion for others to limit the damage from this pandemic, not only for ourselves but our neighbors.
Your science and facts are full of misinformation. You won't accept the opinions/facts of our best minds in science/health but instead listen and repeat these whacky falsehoods and talking points, from God knows who/where (and that's more credible?)? You are living in a different universe. May God keep you safe.
Then you and I have had our last converstation.

IF there is no rational thought, only disorganized vices and pleasures roaring in your bodies indulging in excesses and sin then there must be no god or no devil.

God is not the one to keep me safe. Tomorrow is never gauranteed. When you are saved and you know God and walk with him, he has you in a relationship which is a form of dangerous thought to certain religions.

At some point I will die physically and meet him. At that point I will have no trouble or desire to hide from him. Especially with the knowledge that certain activities introducing certain things into your body is abhorrant to him. You can even defile it. And he will never knew you. You would cease to exist in his sight having given yourself over to darkness and sin among other things such as faulty babble science that managed to fool the greater masses of a Country if not the world into doing things that they normally would not do.

1933 Germany all over again. Whip the people up by strong feelings, calling on their blood and various non religous things combined with disconnecting them all from a minute to sit and think carefully about what they are doing. Those who resist disappeared or were killed.

The rest rotted in camps. Never again.

And here we are doing it again.;

I remind you of a person on the radio in the mid 60's he broadcast a short story about if he were the devil and wanted to destroy America completely.

His name was Paul Harvey.

If some of the rest of you readers are angry with me because I wrote so much and so publicly then I am sorry for it. At the same time I am not sorry because that will not happen again in the future. I would simply be repeating myself which everyone is by then well aware.

Then you and I have had our last converstation.

IF there is no rational thought, only disorganized vices and pleasures roaring in your bodies indulging in excesses and sin then there must be no god or no devil.

God is not the one to keep me safe. Tomorrow is never gauranteed. When you are saved and you know God and walk with him, he has you in a relationship which is a form of dangerous thought to certain religions.

At some point I will die physically and meet him. At that point I will have no trouble or desire to hide from him. Especially with the knowledge that certain activities introducing certain things into your body is abhorrant to him. You can even defile it. And he will never knew you. You would cease to exist in his sight having given yourself over to darkness and sin among other things such as faulty babble science that managed to fool the greater masses of a Country if not the world into doing things that they normally would not do.

1933 Germany all over again. Whip the people up by strong feelings, calling on their blood and various non religous things combined with disconnecting them all from a minute to sit and think carefully about what they are doing. Those who resist disappeared or were killed.

I remind you of a person on the radio in the mid 60's he broadcast a short story about if he were the devil and wanted to destroy America completely.

His name was Paul Harvey.

If some of the rest of you readers are angry with me because I wrote so much and so publicly then I am sorry for it. At the same time I am not sorry because that will not happen again in the future. I would simply be repeating myself which everyone is by then well aware.
Is God mad at me for defiling my body by eating hot dogs then? Who knows what those things contain!

Part Seven and the last part of my resistance.

Covid is a artificial construct made in a chinese military lab, funded in part by NIH, Fauci, Bidens family and a number of other American insitutions and dollars. The virus itself is probably considered using a dual infectious mode which includes specifically HIV and other things already identified.

It is a weapon of war. China makes this thing, releases it into America and Europe, makes them very sick and scared of everything. Unable to function properly as a Country when China decides to take Taiwan and other places with a strong non infectious or woke military. She can put two million under what they consider lawful orders any time to do whatever the CCP Party deems necessary that day or night anywhere. And they are effing doing it.

In the days of cold war. A biological attack, (Including virus attacks) chemical attacks or nuclear attacks against a Nation and or it's People is the same as a classic First Strike use of nuclear weapons by the offending or launching nation. The doctrine back then is to use our own nuclear arms as necessary to eradicate the nation, all of it's people and its entire land from the memory and existance on the earth. before we lose too much of our people and culture to these sneaky attacks.

I consider Covid a attack of that kind backed by a leadership who is following China's operational model by confusing the American people as to the proper response. China knows this very much. She started soemthing that demands her destruction in due time. Unfortunately we will be destroyed and are in the process of being destroyed systematically.

End of part 7.

ANYONE is FREE TO JAB whatever. You wont hear it from me. Thats your choice. FREE choice. Go right ahead and jab. Its your ass.
Hello brothers and sisters, stop wasting your time...
On Friday January 7 the Supreme court will decide if King Biden's Mandate stays or
goes down.
In the meantime, relax and renew your opinions for the next round.

:couch:
:mf swordfight::argue::mf swordfight:

Hello brothers and sisters, stop wasting your time...
On Friday January 7 the Supreme court will decide if King Biden's Mandate stays or
goes down.
In the meantime, relax and renew your opinions for the next round.

:couch:
:mf swordfight::argue::mf swordfight:
There are a number of us watching and waiting hourly for that specific day.

We will be employed, quit or in abeyance depending what the employer will do the next work day. Any of the three outcomes are set and just have to wait for the Court to get off it's ass and do something. Anything. Even doing nothing is something.

The government is so unorganized that I wouldn't be surprised if they even have a way to collect the results of people's vaccination statuses. Estes is also so far behind technology-wise that I wouldn't be surprised if they use carrier pigeons to send in people's vaccinations statuses or test results. I'm not even trying to be funny. Terminals can't even figure out how to cover schedules with drivers that are off let alone something as meticulous as collecting information from all employees.
A company tries to get all their stuff in the neat little typed up packages that even a boardroom can understand.

They can have that information by lunchtime by going to the drivers room and asking the entire room... Who among you aint jabbing?

When you see about 30% of hands go up then you know you have a staffing problem. HOWEVER if that drivers room has that many drivers sitting on your company clock riding it while there is no apparent impact among your actual deliveries being made then you might want to empty that part of the stagnant workforce.

You can also discard the workload associated with jabbing. Leave it to the people to decide for themself. And keep your nose the hell out of it.

First. God built us. He created Man in his image which is presumed to be perfect in his sight. The internal defenses against the infections from bacterial and viruses actually consist of a cell army known as T cells in plain speaking among other names are like main battle tanks inside our bodies to fight infection that can kill the host. Thats you, you and me and you in the cheap seats. ALL humans, all living things have defenses. HOWEVER the defenses may be imperfect. Witness the Native American who died from small pox brought over by Europeans pushing westward to colonize. Eventually the American Indian gained immunity, IF he or she survived. NATURAL immunity. As ordained by GOD inside our bodies. Some died according to his will and the failing of a body too sick to carry out this war against infection.

Are you opposed to all mandates? Will you quit your job before surrendering to governmental or employer demands? Will you refuse to take the DOT mandated physical? Will you quit if that physical requires you to take hypertension meds to keep your job? Will you sue if that mandated physical disqualifies you due to diabetes? Isn't that a violation of HIPPA laws? Will you refuse the random drug test? Isn't that an invasion of your Constitutionally protected right to privacy? Those mandates are not for your benefit, they are to protect the general public that shares the road with you. With personal liberty comes societal responsibility.

Those aren’t mandates, they are written into law, as a condition of being granted a CDL. But you know that already, right?

Those aren’t mandates, they are written into law, as a condition of being granted a CDL. But you know that already, right?

"In fact, mandates and laws are effectively the same thing. The only difference is how they are initiated: Mandates are created and enacted by an executive branch, such as a state governor, rather than through a lengthier legislative process that ends with the governor’s signature and new, durable law. Mandates are also usually temporary, and deal with an urgent issue."

"A law and a mandate have the same power to be enforced. The only difference is how it came to be.

A law is passed by the senate and the house of representatives and signed by the governor. A mandate is made by the governor, with the power given to them by the legislature in a state of emergency."

January 6th and the continued lies about our Democracies most critical moment, free and fair elections. It's coming from the Right, not the left. Ultranationalism, racism are key components. Along with the call of violence or the overturning of Democracy. Sounds like that is what your calling for? With your statement of get the Movie started.

Last edited:
It is still an experimental therapy drug. I know people who have died and have had heart problems since taking the experimental therapy drug being called a vaccine. I know first hand that those who have chosen to be the experiment have given the virus to fellow human beings. I know through local media of people triple jabbed and died of Covid. I know people who were not experimented on and died of covid. I know of people who were not experimented on who have long lasting effects from covid. We are all in one big experiment. Glad to see the Supreme Court ruled against a punishment against those who won't take a experimental therapy drug. To those who are the experiment - I hope you and Jesus have it all worked out. To those who are not the experiment- I hope you and Jesus have it all worked out.

It is still an experimental therapy drug. I know people who have died and have had heart problems since taking the experimental therapy drug being called a vaccine. I know first hand that those who have chosen to be the experiment have given the virus to fellow human beings. I know through local media of people triple jabbed and died of Covid. I know people who were not experimented on and died of covid. I know of people who were not experimented on who have long lasting effects from covid. We are all in one big experiment. Glad to see the Supreme Court ruled against a punishment against those who won't take a experimental therapy drug. To those who are the experiment - I hope you and Jesus have it all worked out. To those who are not the experiment- I hope you and Jesus have it all worked out.
How does a fully approved, FDA vaccine, become an experimental therapy? Whereas, all the quack treatments out there, other than the vaccine, are not even considered appropriate, even as an experimental therapy. Personally, I do not know of anyone dying from vaccination, whereas I know several people dying from the virus. You try to create a sense of equality between the chances of getting vaccinated or not. But the numbers are overwhelmingly in favor of vaccination. It's not even close. A person's personal relationship with Jesus is just that, personal. Nothing wrong with it. But to use it to give credence to a poorly rationalized argument is a sin. Hope you have it worked out.