ABF | Vaccine

Wow, really it doesn’t work? Where did you here that? Let me guess, Facebook? See ya.
I hear ya, RP. I’m so tired of the anti/non-vaxxers ‘flag-wrapped’ sorry-ass excuses. What they forget is that their ‘rights’ to choose END when their rights infringe on others. If they don’t want to get vaccinated or even do something as simple as wearing a mask, they should stay home. They don’t have the right to walk amongst others and blatantly spread the disease. If they (non-vaxxed) get sick, don’t expect a hospital bed. They do NOT have the ‘right’ to put our frontline hospital workers at risk! They also don’t have the right to add hundreds of billions of dollars in healthcare costs to take care of them.
They also don’t have the right to ‘physically fight’ with others, be cavalier with our children’s lives, or be loud disrespectful assholes at public meetings just because they refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask for heaven’s sake! Their anti-vaxxer ‘rights’ are not all-inclusive.
Despite their science-denying thoughts on COVID-19 mitigation, the undeniable fact is, the only way out of this pandemic is if 90%+ of the population is fully-vaccinated. If that doesn’t happen, then this virus will always be with us.

I hear ya, RP. I’m so tired of the anti/non-vaxxers ‘flag-wrapped’ sorry-ass excuses. What they forget is that their ‘rights’ to choose END when their rights infringe on others. If they don’t want to get vaccinated or even do something as simple as wearing a mask, they should stay home. They don’t have the right to walk amongst others and blatantly spread the disease. If they (non-vaxxed) get sick, don’t expect a hospital bed. They do NOT have the ‘right’ to put our frontline hospital workers at risk! They also don’t have the right to add hundreds of billions of dollars in healthcare costs to take care of them.
They also don’t have the right to ‘physically fight’ with others, be cavalier with our children’s lives, or be loud disrespectful assholes at public meetings just because they refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask for heaven’s sake! Their anti-vaxxer ‘rights’ are not all-inclusive.
Despite their science-denying thoughts on COVID-19 mitigation, the undeniable fact is, the only way out of this pandemic is if 90%+ of the population is fully-vaccinated. If that doesn’t happen, then this virus will always be with us.
Hello brother, there are not antivaccine people, they are just refusing to be test mice. If your are vaccinated, why should you worry, you are protected if that's your belief? Let the world roll and stop making up stories base on your sources, nobody knows exactly the real situation.
I wake up every morning given thanks for another day, Covi is just another health issue to the thousands out there, when is your time to go is your time...
:chairshot:

Hello brother, there are not antivaccine people, they are just refusing to be test mice. If your are vaccinated, why should you worry, you are protected if that's your belief? Let the world roll and stop making up stories base on your sources, nobody knows exactly the real situation.
I wake up every morning given thanks for another day, Covi is just another health issue to the thousands out there, when is your time to go is your time...
:chairshot:
Your just wrong.....