Vanguard And BlackRock Own Most All Trucking Companies

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
A monstrosity.
It should say "Greedy Bastards" all down the side.
And Yellow can change name to Big Mooch.

When we pickup we can tell the shipper we are here to pickup for Big Mooch.
Not One Yellow.
But One Big Mooch.
King of all mooches.

Last edited:

dokman

A33CC3F7-11D6-4482-B349-D9E6B704B4D6.md.jpg
Got my official Blackrock and Vanguard information in the mail today. Going to see if there is anything on 53x102’s in them.

slavenomore

AD FREE
A33CC3F7-11D6-4482-B349-D9E6B704B4D6.md.jpg
Got my official Blackrock and Vanguard information in the mail today. Going to see if there is anything on 53x102’s in them.
You bet there is.
They need it cheap.

We don't need anything for it though.
We will do anything for THEM.
God knows they e got it tough

Maybe we should DONATE our services instead of asking for pay.
God knows they need it and we only exist to serve them and get ripped off by them and get bossed by them 24/7/365.
They are why we exist.

slavenomore

AD FREE

Louisiana State Treasurer John Schroder sent a letter to BlackRock, Inc. investment firm CEO Larry Fink saying he will divest all treasury funds from BlackRock. To date, $560 million has been divested and a total of $794 million will be removed by year’s end. Schroder said his action is in response to “net zero” ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investment strategies that would destroy the state’s natural gas and oil industry. Fink has more than $10 trillion in assets under management to push for ESG standards.
Utah and Arkansas each have divested $100 million or more from BlackRock, while West Virginia has pulled out $20 million. Texas placed the money manager on an “energy boycott” list that bars local and state entities from doing business with the company.

Louisiana will divest nearly $800 million in state funds by the end of the year from BlackRock over its pivot away from fossil fuel

slavenomore

AD FREE
Oh no. Say it ain't so.
Mystery solved.
Who would've guessed it?
Then darned white Christians are so bad!
We need to break them up.....says the definitely not supremacist board.
Rules for thee....and not for me.

284c9aeb190a23c6.md.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks