Very Important...please read

They, at this point, are looking for employees out of the GEORGIA, TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA terminals...but, a call from you couldn't hurt either way. They will let you know for sure if you are included or not.

Is everyones check bouncing? We haven't gotten one for the last day that he worked, but for the last full week. How quickly are they bouncing?

We got the last full week and so far it hasn't bounced, but I'm not writing anything against it yet since it is taking a full week to clear.

I got a check last week.My bank posted it.Story is with the filing,old accounts colsed,new ones opened.If you had direct deposit when the announcement was made,all is well.

accidnt in Baltimore

Would anyone have any idea how I could get in touch with someone with the knowledge of who was driving in Baltimore on the 16th of May?
Thank you so much.

Thanks Star

Appreciate your response Star. It was a Jevic driver that helped pull the trucks apart that day in Baltimore. It was nice that he stopped to assist.
God bless,
Jus

NJ warn act and out of State Employees

I live in Pa how does the NJ warn act affect the Jevic employees out of state . Worked as OTR driver for 8 years out of J1 Any Help or info ?