Yellow | Video Takes YRC Worldwide's Contract Plea Directly To Teamsters!

I sure heard a lot about the union on this video. Sounds like he is trying to convince us the union is hurting us. HE HE

Accept this mission or..........

I cant believe you guys had the time to watch this sorry video.
Watch it??? I'm concerned that this DVD video has a virse on it to mess up your computer so we can't chat on line what is going on.......I tell you this is some "Mission Impossible" **** we got going on here. That DVD won't blow my computer up after 60 seconds from playing it:1904:

Where is Noodles from 309 when you need him????

I cant believe you guys had the time to watch this sorry video.

Why the **** wouldn't you watch the video? Don't you want to have any and all information before making a decision? I get it- the video came close to making me sick. However, if you are too stupid to listen to all the information provided, you don't even deserve a vote........

Why the **** wouldn't you watch the video? Don't you want to have any and all information before making a decision? I get it- the video came close to making me sick. However, if you are too stupid to listen to all the information provided, you don't even deserve a vote........

Whats fair for the goose is fair for the gander......Trucking Board should make a video and send to Welch! :argue:

i sent mine back.it is the same video the company posted on line right?plus the crap attached to my paycheck and the other mail they sent. i have seen enough!

ok i like return to sender but i want them to no who i am so they might have a little respect and i would also tell them to their to face and if we all felt like this they might get the message

ok i like return to sender but i want them to no who i am so they might have a little respect and i would also tell them to their to face and if we all felt like this they might get the message

You can send your personal message on the website:

Driveontogether.com/

It says "ask a question." You certainly have the option to send your personally signed message.

I finally decided to watch the DVD. I put it in my computer, but the monitoring software that I had previously installed (to protect my grandsons' younger eyes from surfing p*on) kicked it back out. I guess it saw that a MAJOR F&#*ING was headed my way.