VIDEO: What’s wrong with this picture?

W

Wimberly Patton

Screenshot-2023-02-23-at-7.04.45-PM-600x334.png

A trucker recently took to the internet to ask his fellow drivers what this guy is thinking.

In the clip, a trucker drives by a flatbedder who appears to have made some questionable strapping decisions.

“Wtf is this guy thinking? FL turnpike,” the caption reads.

“Florida? You answered your own question. He’s not thinking,” wrote one viewer.

“I wouldn’t have let them load me like that. He has a 53ft flatbed he should’ve had them single those coils out down the center of the trailer that way he could’ve x-strap the front coil and back and center strapped the rest. More safe then have them stacked like that,” wrote another.

“Screams in flatbed,” wrote one more.

Check out the clip below.

Continue reading...

Screenshot-2023-02-23-at-7.04.45-PM-600x334.png

A trucker recently took to the internet to ask his fellow drivers what this guy is thinking.

In the clip, a trucker drives by a flatbedder who appears to have made some questionable strapping decisions.

“Wtf is this guy thinking? FL turnpike,” the caption reads.

“Florida? You answered your own question. He’s not thinking,” wrote one viewer.

“I wouldn’t have let them load me like that. He has a 53ft flatbed he should’ve had them single those coils out down the center of the trailer that way he could’ve x-strap the front coil and back and center strapped the rest. More safe then have them stacked like that,” wrote another.

“Screams in flatbed,” wrote one more.

Check out the clip below.

Continue reading...
Flatbed Jorge was probably going to load more freight ahead and behind the steel.