ABF | Visit from the big shots Monday.

youngtaco

Freight Peddling Fool
Credits
We in Las Vegas will have the honor of some big shots come to our 20 man terminal to try to sell these concessions to us on Monday. I can't wait. I am curious to see how they traveled here. First class? Coach? Or private jet? And were they are staying here in Las Vegas. At the La Quinta inn by Nellis Air Force base that is good enough for our Line haul brothers and sisters or The Presidential suite at The Venetian on The Strip. If ABF is hurting like they would have you believe, then they better have came hear via a road trip & be staying at La Quinta inn in the 2 rooms that ABF has reserved for our line haul drivers. I'm just saying! :popcorn:

[quote author=youngtaco link=topic=79725.msg825998#msg825998 date=1272687474]
We in Las Vegas will have the honor of some big shots come to our 20 man terminal to try to sell these concessions to us on Monday. I can't wait. I am curious to see how they traveled here. First class? Coach? Or private jet? And were they are staying here in Las Vegas. At the La Quinta inn by Nellis Air Force base that is good enough for our Line haul brothers and sisters or The Presidential suite at The Venetian on The Strip. If ABF is hurting like they would have you believe, then they better have came hear via a road trip & be staying at La Quinta inn in the 2 rooms that ABF has reserved for our line haul drivers. I'm just saying! :popcorn:
[/quote] AMEN Brother !! keep it strong in Vegas NO !!!

Most likely they flew in friday to check out the fight this weekend at MGM, gamble some money and pay a visit to your barn crying that they are poor.

Hmmm. The big shots were a no show. Now we are told next week. They are probably here, just couldn't handle the town maybe? :beerchug:

SNB 165 got our meeting today. Whole lot of double talk, tryed their best to talk around the questions. They even claim that this is a one time offer, with no plan "B" except we were actually told that the padlocks would be purchased by December if we vote it down. Stock close to a 52 week high and they are threatening a shutdown what a joke. :rant:

While attending a hearing on the plan, I couldn't help but notice that the presenter would always refer to "when this plan passes or when you guys approve this plan " instead of maybe saying "upon approval" just a little modesty when you are trying to take thousands of dollars away from me would go a long way.would not change my mind though.They sure are sure of themselves considering the vote's not in yet. BTW I mailed my ballot today-X marks the no box........ :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:.guys and gals vote how you want, but I work for my money,waiting by the phone for the call, treadmills and such, inside delivery and setup in mansion size houses with steps that never seem to end,taking that last run at the end of the day when I'd rather go home,I came on in 08 from a non union,so I am not at top scale, so you do the math if this passes..........

Too little too late. It doesn't matter if they ever show. My ballot is on it's way with my NO vote! If this industry is going hell in a hand basket, then I'm going to hold the handle. :smug: :wavey:

[quote author=youngtaco link=topic=79725.msg826978#msg826978 date=1273003857]
Too little too late. It doesn't matter if they ever show. My ballot is on it's way with my NO vote! If this industry is going hell in a hand basket, then I'm going to hold the handle. :smug: :wavey:
[/quote]HAHA love it, thats what I say to. They can have it

[quote author=gila92557 link=topic=79725.msg826859#msg826859 date=1272949670]
SNB 165 got our meeting today. Whole lot of double talk, tryed their best to talk around the questions. They even claim that this is a one time offer, with no plan "B" except we were actually told that the padlocks would be purchased by December if we vote it down. Stock close to a 52 week high and they are threatening a shutdown what a joke. :rant:
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tuesday:
They must be getting worried....told us they will shut the doors in 2 months if voted down
I suspect it will be down to 1 month soon

Was told 15% was not enought to break even.I was thinking they were looking for 50%. There will always be about 25% of the employee's that believe every word the company says. Who has the most to lose is the share holders if they lock the gates, than the Union, the goverment as I will be on unemployment. Goverment health insurance and money.What more can I ask for.