Central Transport | vitran or pjax

Since my version of the story was relayed to me by Robinlynne I stand by that story. Jack was throwing clipboards at a Supervisor.

can't beleive you revealed your source yes heard same from her. started cause of office girl complaining, and 2 higher ups from pit came parrish threw a fit and boom he was gone other parts to the story but thats the jist, as long as the a hole is gone all that matters

can't beleive you revealed your source yes heard same from her. started cause of office girl complaining, and 2 higher ups from pit came parrish threw a fit and boom he was gone other parts to the story but thats the jist, as long as the a hole is gone all that matters

Why should I care about Robinlynne? The fact that she blows everything she knows is reason enough not to trust her. Capis?

i had the pleasure working with jack in columbus in the late 90s biggest arrs hole i ever meet.

I see by your pic that you work for OD. I worked for OD in 2000. There used to be a really super nice team by the name of Doug and Mary Clark. Do you know them?