Politics | VLADIMIR PUTIN ~ A MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WEST (English subtitles FULL)

I no longer give a **** really.

Russia barks and barks and barks. At some point there will be a proper war between our Nations and that will sort itself out in the end.

He does have a understanding of our Nation and its failed Leadership.

I dont hate Russia or its People. But there will be war and probably includes a incinderating of Washington and Moscow and all the rest of the ****. Possibly the earth will glow for 10,000 years after its all done and over with in radioactive ash.

Serves us right.

I do hope we are not this stupid. But frankly at this point in time I no longer give a tinkers damn. I live near a nuclear target of some value and it will for me get very hot before I see St Peter.

One of the reasons of my attitude is that I am seeing our Formations in NATO adopting what I would consider a potentially Offensive Posture and able to get inside Russia fairly quickly. The problem is the same as faced by all those in history that tried the same thing with the coming of winter. Its futile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock