Volpe Express Neds drivers -----

Discussion in 'Driver Recruiting /Advertising' started by Chipper, Jun 9, 2014.

• Click Here to post in this forum

This forum is for advertising your product or posting job or recruiting drivers. This is the only forum on Truckingboards we allow advertising.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

Excellent company --- 90 yrs old -- based in Phoenixville Pa -- NEEDS Drivers -- 1-800-523-0596

2. ABFer

ABFer I live Here

Is it Volpe Express or one of the substandard subordinate companies? I want to hear exactly what nameplate(s) are hiring.

3. ABFer

ABFer I live Here

No answer to this question eh? :shrug: Go figure. OK, I'll cut to the chase. I have two friends who chased ads for "Volpe Express" that were in the newspaper. And one friend of a friend (that friend called and asked me for the lowdown on the company and I told him, NO VOLPE EXPRESS NEW HIRES.) All reported back that I was right. Most are for Fox Logistical Staffing. A sham of a company running under a second union contract out from under the same roof. If driver wants health insurance he/she has to pay 25% of it. Pension is a big joke. And they will be doing the same work the Volpe Express drivers do for less money on top of it. Now, what would you think of a company that advertises jobs for Volpe Express when they are really hiring for a substandard subordinate company? Not the type of company I would work for.