Yellow | Volpe Express

Chipper

TB Lurker
Credits
Volpe Express based in Phoenixville Pa needs 6 local or OTR drivers immediately -- great company -- benefits -- pension -- Call Jeff V at 800-523-0596

Volpe Express based in Phoenixville Pa needs 6 local or OTR drivers immediately -- great company -- benefits -- pension -- Call Jeff V at 800-523-0596

FYI.......not Volpe anymore. Fox Logistics. Still Teamster, but only $17 an hour. Overtime after 50 hours. Not NMFA pension and you peddle with 53' trailers. 60 plus hours every week last I heard.

FYI.......not Volpe anymore. Fox Logistics. Still Teamster, but only $17 an hour. Overtime after 50 hours. Not NMFA pension and you peddle with 53' trailers. 60 plus hours every week last I heard.

docksider, I know Volpe Logistics has a contract with Rite-Aid, and others, but they still have Volpe Express. I guess you would just have to call and ask which division they're hiring for.

You are right, Sugarfoot. They still have Volpe Express, but any new hires will fall under the Fox Logistics contract. The older Volpe guys still have their contract until they all retire. The Fox contract is an inferior deal that the Volpes say will help them be competitive with the non union regionals. I almost went there during the Yellow Roadway merger. I would rather be a top dog here than a bottom feeder there for $17 an hour.

You are right, Sugarfoot. They still have Volpe Express, but any new hires will fall under the Fox Logistics contract. The older Volpe guys still have their contract until they all retire. The Fox contract is an inferior deal that the Volpes say will help them be competitive with the non union regionals. I almost went there during the Yellow Roadway merger. I would rather be a top dog here than a bottom feeder there for $17 an hour.
Ok my Brother, gotcha, even though your in the blue and cream truck, there is a different pay-scale. I didn't know that. All I knew was that they were under a white paper. Yeah, the only place I'm going after YRCF, if at all, is UPS, as a casual.

Not exactly......different pension plan.....not full NMFA. Only contributed somewhere around $4 an hour towards it if I remember correctly.

Why is that GO40 ? I was only there twice to pull empties out before, we closed The Ski Lodge.
they do everything but cavity search you before they let you on the property.... Not to mention they want to see your license & they throw a bolt seal on your trailer even if it has 1 skid on it....