Yellow | Vote counting

BigKevApp

TB Lurker
Credits
How do some people know their local counts?? Where is this info coming from? Ask a question on here and it gets deleted!! Hope people get to read this before it gets deleted!

I hope that it gets answered BigKevApp. A very good question! All posts that state facts should have a source of reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do some people know their local counts?? Where is this info coming from? Ask a question on here and it gets deleted!! Hope people get to read this before it gets deleted!

your posts were deleted it because you were posting in a thread reserved for local vote counts only, said it plainly in the first post....Your posts are welcome but you need to post in appropriate areas....

BigKevApp asked:Where is this info coming from? I think that he deserves an answer Jeff. You of all people should know that when you post facts that the source should be there!

BigKevApp asked:Where is this info coming from? I think that he deserves an answer Jeff. You of all people should know that when you post facts that the source should be there!

how the hell am I suppose to know? I am not a teamster
did you see me post any totals?

how the hell am I suppose to know? I am not a teamster
did you see me post any totals?

Why are you getting so upset Jeff? You should know that posting facts should show the source or it is considered a rumor and then be stated as a rumor! And that has nothing to do with being a Teamster!

Why are you getting so upset Jeff? You should know that posting facts should show the source or it is considered a rumor and then be stated as a rumor! And that has nothing to do with being a Teamster!

You have to understand something, I am just the vehicle, the members here are the source, oh and I am not upset but you are asking me questions like I have a crystal ball or something over here

your posts were deleted it because you were posting in a thread reserved for local vote counts only, said it plainly in the first post....Your posts are welcome but you need to post in appropriate areas....

But how can there even be a thread when the info if BS??? Or at least how about some answers of where the info comes from?? It was stated "NO BS in this thread"....its ALL BS when the source is of this VERY IMPRORTANT INFO is NOT reviled!!

You have to understand something, I am just the vehicle, the members here are the source, oh and I am not upset but you are asking me questions like I have a crystal ball or something over here

Well then..let's go to the source.How about it KK? Where did you get your info from?

The last contract vote we had was broken down by the locals. It was posted on the union board at the Terminal 120 in Tannersville Pa. It showed how many yes votes and how many no votes per local. There are no inside dealings at the vote count. After the vote ,i can go to my local 401 office and see how the members voted, yes and no. There are no names just the vote count.

Well then..let's go to the source.How about it KK? Where did you get your info from?

KK is not the source, the observers are probably reporting the results back to their locals and they are reporting it here.....

But how can there even be a thread when the info if BS??? Or at least how about some answers of where the info comes from?? It was stated "NO BS in this thread"....its ALL BS when the source is of this VERY IMPRORTANT INFO is NOT reviled!!

Because the long time members of this board know who has the right information, & you don't question how they get it; they just do. And that's how we know things before anybody else. And we appreciate those guys. :27::1036316054: