ABF | Vote

2 serious answers and straight to ****ing hat jokes. No wonder the company ****s all over you.
That’s why I don’t post much…. Everything turns into a joke. It was mainly the Yrc board but this one is just as bad….
I'm sorry you guys feel that way.....I too hate when a thread goes south too quickly, but I don't feel it did in this case....the thread was simply started to encourage people to vote, now if the original poster had said he wanted to discuss the slates and it went south after two posts then I would have been unhappy.....I don't think jokes are necessarily a bad thing after a thread has run its course, as a good friend said to me today (I'm paraphrasing) his father used to say that when people are laughing it makes them forget for a little while about their troubles...personally my mantra has always been laugh as much as possible because life is too short to not enjoy your short time here....

I'm sorry you guys feel that way.....I too hate when a thread goes south too quickly, but I don't feel it did in this case....the thread was simply started to encourage people to vote, now if the original poster had said he wanted to discuss the slates and it went south after two posts then I would have been unhappy.....I don't think jokes are necessarily a bad thing after a thread has run its course, as a good friend said to me today (I'm paraphrasing) his father used to say that when people are laughing it makes them forget for a little while about their troubles...personally my mantra has always been laugh as much as possible because life is too short to not enjoy your short time here....
I take it back. You’re way above snuff, 381:1036316054:

My mantra has been 'the day I lose my humor, is the day I put a round in the chamber'. von.

I
I always say, “ look in the mirror, if you still have one”.

Last edited: