• I will vote yes and the majority will vote yes

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:6799::6799::6799:
sazIqVn.jpg

Poll closed
Now on to The Big One next Friday
Prayers to All the Brothers and Sisters who just want to work and support their families, Always remember the masses of weapons formed against you who want different for your family, livelihood and household
Get prepared, save and more than anything
Keep living and enjoying life without bitterness, anger and malicious motives

We can't even get guys to vote on here when they already have their computer on their lap....how do you expect them to walk all the way to the mailbox and then pick up their phone and make a call and push extra buttons to make selections? I am tired just thinking about all that work! My Prediction.....No votes win by a slight majority and we don't make it to 50 percent and the contract passes anyway and then many employees heads blow up because they can't take it!

We can't even get guys to vote on here when they already have their computer on their lap....how do you expect them to walk all the way to the mailbox and then pick up their phone and make a call and push extra buttons to make selections? I am tired just thinking about all that work! My Prediction.....No votes win by a slight majority and we don't make it to 50 percent and the contract passes anyway and then many employees heads blow up because they can't take it!
I'm afraid that in your scenario, if it's announced that the no votes prevail, some customers are going to leave. That is the biggest problem of all.

I'm afraid that in your scenario, if it's announced that the no votes prevail, some customers are going to leave. That is the biggest problem of all.
Wait until May 8th, when the 1st quarter earnings come out, and see what the daily bill counts are. YRC, and the regionals are usually around 40,000 bills per day on average.Many of the other LTL carriers on TB are saying freight levels are either flat,or slowed down in the last few months.

Wait until May 8th, when the 1st quarter earnings come out, and see what the daily bill counts are. YRC, and the regionals are usually around 40,000 bills per day on average.Many of the other LTL carriers on TB are saying freight levels are either flat,or slowed down in the last few months.
All the more reason to be concerned. I thought that I read that the company needed 5% growth per year to afford the increase in the contract.

But let's give millions in stock bonuses, stack freight so it wrecks the freight under it, let's not deliver it because the line haul arrives at 8a and they keep you to unload the freight and then you run out of time to deliver and let's not pick up the daily freight
When you have alienated so many customers it's not out of the realm that your volume is down. They went to other carriers. No one is coming on board when the business model is work the dock for 10 years before you get a day bid. Senior men can't afford to retire because the pension has been gutted. You guys are so giddy about that week of vacation and $8300 over 5 years that you have given a free pass to the neglect of the equipment pension and facilities. Voting no will send a clear message that the employees are tired of being the scape goats. We gave 10 years for these people to get it right and they didn't.

Voting "no" will also cure insomnia and erectile dysfunction.
If we are going to make fun of a no vote let's make fun of a yes vote.....with a yes vote you won't have to worry about erectile dysfunction because you don't have any balls to vote for a fair contract. Each side has its pro's and con's....

If we are going to make fun of a no vote let's make fun of a yes vote.....with a yes vote you won't have to worry about erectile dysfunction because you don't have any balls to vote for a fair contract. Each side has its pro's and con's....

I thought we were castrated either way?

. Little blue pills.
(I have no stake in the matter.)
If. And I'm not. Were still there I don't even know how I'd vote.
Good luck all.

. Little blue pills.
(I have no stake in the matter.)
If. And I'm not. Were still there I don't even know how I'd vote.
Good luck all.
you mean you are retired? Really?

Oh hell yes.
I left just before this mess.
Don't work around dim bulbs anymore.
Havent you heard?
Damn.. Hot breakroom news ... Hehehe.
Your wife never even said anything when my partner and I were down for thanksgiving?
You should have posted it on here. Or in the local paper, The Daily Bulb,down there...