Voting For All Our Pensions

They should just roll social security and all these pension plans into a new National Pension plan like Bernie Sanders talked about get rid of the cap on social security taxes they can easily fund this for everyone. Taxpayers should not have to bailout pensions when they don't get a pension everyone should be able to retire 401k and IRA don't work for lower income workers most people aren't disciplined enough to save for their own retirements.

American taxpayer dollars should help the American taxpayer first. Ten million
dollars for gender studies in Pakistan?? I have to wonder how much of this
money will be kicked back to some of the American so called politicians, Imo.
https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd
They can easily bailout every pension plan in America! I would prefer improving Social Security or a new National Pension everyone who works deserves to be able to retire.

They should just roll social security and all these pension plans into a new National Pension plan like Bernie Sanders talked about get rid of the cap on social security taxes they can easily fund this for everyone. Taxpayers should not have to bailout pensions when they don't get a pension everyone should be able to retire 401k and IRA don't work for lower income workers most people aren't disciplined enough to save for their own retirements.

Yes, all you taxpayers should bail out my pension fund.
How do you think I can pay for my Cadilac, my Tesla, and my pickup truck on my measly welfare check.
I hardly have enough to buy beer and wine and gas for my boat.
I can seldom spend more than $50 a week on the lottery.

Yes, all you taxpayers should bail out my pension fund.
How do you think I can pay for my Cadilac, my Tesla, and my pickup truck on my measly welfare check.
I hardly have enough to buy beer and wine and gas for my boat.
I can seldom spend more than $50 a week on the lottery.
I bet you are getting over $5000 a month with pension and social security?

I bet you are getting over $5000 a month with pension and social security?
At last We have democratic control of all three branches of government, We can get the reform bills off of Mitch McConnel's desk and put it to a vote. Sherrod Brown and other DEMOCRATS Whom have been working so hard to get reform, deserve praise and support . Let's give em hell!!!

At last We have democratic control of all three branches of government, We can get the reform bills off of Mitch McConnel's desk and put it to a vote. Sherrod Brown and other DEMOCRATS Whom have been working so hard to get reform, deserve praise and support . Let's give em hell!!!
When you don't get your bail out, what political stripe do you think you will wear? Next time a funny little man from Texas (Perrot, Paul) comes around you might want to vote for them. You won't get a bailout, just financial responsibility.

When you don't get your bail out, what political stripe do you think you will wear? Next time a funny little man from Texas (Perrot, Paul) comes around you might want to vote for them. You won't get a bailout, just financial responsibility.
The next time You go shopping, I recommend You stop at Walmart and see if they can sell you a brain

Voting For ALL Our Pensions In Georgia....
RpvTN63.jpg

TQ0Hmjg.jpg
Your stupid as hell, no wonder drivers said they threw you out of your local.

Your stupid as hell, no wonder drivers said they threw you out of your local.
I was a union steward in local 728 when Kennesaw Kid was B.A., I was active in the union at the time Kennesaw quit as B.A., and I can assure you he was not thrown out. I personally spoke with then President Randy Brown about why he quit. And I called Kennesaw a few weeks later to ask him what happened and about the B.A. job.

You are very confused and mistaken.

Call a friend at central states about this and he says YRC is in default and this would have no effect on us. You will still be penalized at the default rate but will save other retirees.
Thanks for that info. All this pension saving information is all coulda, woulda, shoulda, nothing has changed except that new rhetoric has been added. I'm still skeptical that that Congress is going to save our pension but hopeful at the same time.

Roadway spy, I was not being critical about what you posted about KK. I checked into it at the time because so many rumors were flying around ABF, local 728, T.B., friends at YRC, etc. I wouldn't have quit being BA for the reasons KK did but that doesn't mean KK was wrong. President Randy Brown told me he was not "forcing" KK out, that KK had the job as long as he wanted it, and that KK was a good BA.

He been in office only three days.....How many jobs were killed so far.....With more to come......This thread is so laughable :lmao::hysterical:

Thanks for that info. All this pension saving information is all coulda, woulda, shoulda, nothing has changed except that new rhetoric has been added. I'm still skeptical that that Congress is going to save our pension but hopeful at the same time.

Roadway spy, I was not being critical about what you posted about KK. I checked into it at the time because so many rumors were flying around ABF, local 728, T.B., friends at YRC, etc. I wouldn't have quit being BA for the reasons KK did but that doesn't mean KK was wrong. President Randy Brown told me he was not "forcing" KK out, that KK had the job as long as he wanted it, and that KK was a good BA.
Who cares not me, I just didn’t like his post, but I rank Ga right up their with Chicago, living in a blue state your guaranteed to have an early death.
Bunch of crooks and you deserve everything coming to you.
My Labrador retriever is now smarter than 50% of the American population.