W-2 Time wonderings

I suppose if you were not registered with adp you will not be able to use the online banking system because the password
was your first letter of your name and your last full name.
The last part of the password was a secure combination of letters and numbers that you selected. However I compared
it to my last paycheck on May 23 and it is identical.

The login name was your first initial, last name, then @jevictrans
so if your name was Local Driver, you would put
LDriver@jevictrans
Then try to guess what your password was.

w2

got sam's w2 today at lease they did something right just wanted all of you to know last month i had an article in wall street journal front page . they wanted to know how the closing of jevic affected people i said well it killed my husband sun capital had no comment well i have a comment to they which im sure you all know what it is the lawyer in NY hooked me up with them also cnn and 60 minutes wanted to come to the house but mentally since the passing of sam i can't handle it i take 5 steps forward and when i talk about this i fall 3 steps back but i want all of you to know that when i speak to anyone about jevic or sun capital i speak for all 1700 people that lost their jobs that day . god bless all of you libby

Libby,, If you have any Medical bill's that weren't paid because of insurance was cancelled, you need to call Carlo.
Your case may be special and require special attention.

The login name was your first initial, last name, then @jevictrans
so if your name was Local Driver, you would put
LDriver@jevictrans
Then try to guess what your password was.
There is a user name and password reminder feature on the adp website.
received an email from them saying that my w-2's were available on their site.

just got a call from ray the lawyer in ny said judge threw out chapter 7 and jevic will be under chapter 11 which is in our favor a reporter from cbs news has been trying to get in touch with me gonna do a story sometime this week on how this has whole thing has affected all of us will let you all know when it airs

sam always said she might be 5'2 but you **** her off she becomes 7 foot tall and for 26 yrs he was my hero now i have to be his hero and again when i speak i speak for all 1700 people the reporter called me and will call back to set up when they will come to the house and will let evryone know. did you know my sam?

w2

the w2's are on their way....mine showed up this week from J1...it appears the "holyier than thou" fun in the sun bunch dont want to **** off the I RRRRRRRRR S