ODFL | W-2

lildog

TB Lurker
Credits
Is it just me or did anyone notice the difference between your last paycheck and what your w-2 showed you made. Couple of drivers seen it on their w-2 this morning and what the w-2 shows is substantially less than what their last paycheck shows. Any ideas?

I'll hazard a possible explanation. The company I retired from paid us every 2 weeks. If for example, the pay period was split by New Year's day, the amounts would only reflect what was actually paid in the year before. Since the actual date on the check was in the New Year, it went on that years W-2.

I'll hazard a possible explanation. The company I retired from paid us every 2 weeks. If for example, the pay period was split by New Year's day, the amounts would only reflect what was actually paid in the year before. Since the actual date on the check was in the New Year, it went on that years W-2.
Well I would have thought that but were paid every week, and our pay date was the 26th of december. My w2 shows almost 4000 less than what my last paycheck of the year shows.

Well I would have thought that but were paid every week, and our pay date was the 26th of december. My w2 shows almost 4000 less than what my last paycheck of the year shows.
I can't remember what is adjusted out with W2.Add you gross from your W2 and your 401k contribution.They are tax free so it is subtracted from your taxable earning.Remember your gross on your W2 is your taxable earnings

I can't remember what is adjusted out with W2.Add you gross from your W2 and your 401k contribution.They are tax free so it is subtracted from your taxable earning.Remember your gross on your W2 is your taxable earnings
I do not work for OD. But the same thing with my company. YTD gross was with everything. Back out 401k, med ins, layover pay etc and you get the taxable earnings