XPO | W&I inspector caught stealing firearms

This story is not from a credited news source. Fake news.
Please enlighten me on a credible news source. There are no longer any credible news sources left on the planet. If you can't pick and choose and think just a little bit critically, and have some friends or family members on the inside of this ::shit::, you my friend are a reason Joe Jerk##$ is our president.

Please enlighten me on a credible news source. There are no longer any credible news sources left on the planet. If you can't pick and choose and think just a little bit critically, and have some friends or family members on the inside of this ****, you my friend are a reason Joe Jerk##$ is our president.
Riding Upnorths donkey. Sometime back I started a thread on XPo employee theft ring. The man deleted it, stating the news source was not valid. I've have since encountered several other XPo news stories, but have neglected to share with you guys on that account.

What is news?

Nothing in the media is credible. The pooper in the white house isnt either.

Now if you were to learn that the Springdale City in Arkansas has been hit a short time ago by tornadoes that is news.

Inspectors stealing guns and gets caught? Thats pretty dumb. How stupid must one be... oh wait...

Riding Upnorths donkey. Sometime back I started a thread on XPo employee theft ring. The man deleted it, stating the news source was not valid. I've have since encountered several other XPo news stories, but have neglected to share with you guys on that account.
and then what happened ?