XPO | W&I inspector caught stealing firearms

This story is not from a credited news source. Fake news.
Well ittybita just so you know all posts on TB are 'Fact Checked' by Patel News Source Clarence office division and Patel said the gun stealing story is a fact jack !
Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

:soapbox: Hmmm , soap on a rope , I never seen this , soap on a rope you say ?

ae3a0cf2b06b9bac6e56023ad156ed0c.jpg
Here's pic of the Soap on Rope , we have at the 'Coop' showers , Big Dave says it saves 15% on injuries from soap being dropped on the floor & then guess who has to bend over & pick it up ??? :frown new:
Trying to teach you guys to bend your knees. Half of the mirror warehouse guys are on leave due to back injuries from picking up broken pieces on the floor….

He makes waaay more than the private seller value of those guns. He probably makes >$40k/year doing w&i, steals $20k in guns and gets ten years of unsolicited butt stuff in the fed. Some peoples kids...

Please enlighten me on a credible news source. There are no longer any credible news sources left on the planet. If you can't pick and choose and think just a little bit critically, and have some friends or family members on the inside of this ****, you my friend are a reason Joe Jerk##$ is our president.
He’s out of my barn. It happened. 100% not fake news.

He’s out of my barn. It happened. 100% not fake news.
Some of these guys have their minds totally screwed up with the “fake news” term . It’s crazy. Shows how pliable some people can be. They would fit well in Putin’s Russia.

Last edited: