WA. Fatal baby/SUV/Semi,SUV driver ran away.

How sad. How can anyone leave like that. It just boggles my mind. POS is definitely an understatement and being kind.

And why in the world would they not use a carseat. They had one for crites sake. Do people ever learn anything...............

How sad. How can anyone leave like that. It just boggles my mind. POS is definitely an understatement and being kind.

And why in the world would they not use a carseat. They had one for crites sake. Do people ever learn anything...............

yes IT IS SAD a baby died..........but how freakin' IGNORANT was the mother NOT to have the child strapped in...??

from this stand point, my view is, so what...?? the mother (in this case) was SO IGNORANT NOT TO HAVE that child strapped in, and as far as I CAN SEE, she should face child endangerment charges as well..

as far as we know (at this point as well) maybe it was an "agreed on death" (for all of them) maybe because of problems they were having, and wanted to "end it all", you know, *******.......

i WILL NOT buy into any "fear factor" that the mother knew the driver was drunk, and she feared for her child's life......maybe the guy was the father, maybe he was just the boyfriend, and maybe he didn't want someone else's kid. maybe the mother "sacrificed" the baby to make the guy love her more with out someone else's child.......

if the guy was drunk BEFORE they started driving, the mother had the opportunity to get out, and stay out.

right now, i simply do not have any symphaty, for any of the adults.

God now has a baby. i'm sure he won't "sacrifice" it to any harm........

yes IT IS SAD a baby died..........but how freakin' IGNORANT was the mother NOT to have the child strapped in...??

from this stand point, my view is, so what...?? the mother (in this case) was SO IGNORANT NOT TO HAVE that child strapped in, and as far as I CAN SEE, she should face child endangerment charges as well..

as far as we know (at this point as well) maybe it was an "agreed on death" (for all of them) maybe because of problems they were having, and wanted to "end it all", you know, *******.......

i WILL NOT buy into any "fear factor" that the mother knew the driver was drunk, and she feared for her child's life......maybe the guy was the father, maybe he was just the boyfriend, and maybe he didn't want someone else's kid. maybe the mother "sacrificed" the baby to make the guy love her more with out someone else's child.......

if the guy was drunk BEFORE they started driving, the mother had the opportunity to get out, and stay out.

right now, i simply do not have any symphaty, for any of the adults.

God now has a baby. i'm sure he won't "sacrifice" it to any harm........

I couldn't agree more. The mother should face charges like everyone else would have to if putting a child's life in danger. Twice.

She should as well be STERILIZED as ALL MOTHERS of such callous caliber so as not to infect any more Babies with their polluted Gene lines.