ODFL | Wage and Benefit Meeting

Right, like I said they desperately looking for drivers as they are loosing them left and right. A recruiter called and I told him they can shove it. Weather I could get hired on again or not I had the pleasure of telling him that. OD is not the cream of the crop like the TM used to say. The only people that thinks they the last **** on earth are their workers. As I have not said anything negative about OD, but they ain’t all that.
OD, used to be the cream of the crop now we get to listen to them talk about the Billions they are making and we get to read about the Millions upper management is making and we get the crumbs that are left over office,dock and drivers..PS let’s not forget if you get COVID-19 you don’t get paid unlike the salary personal...So remember come to work. Remember our lives don’t matter.

I'm glad it was you who broke ranks and not me.
I've been biting my tongue to not reply.
I heard Billy's favorite operator just got the mowing contract at the Do Drop Inn.
Says he can do the job on his regular stop.
Sounds like a win, win for all concerned.
Yea ol Petunia kicking the bucket will definitely affect his fleet, but on a positive note they had 2 Rockstars out of her named Begonia and Gardenia.

Yea ol Petunia kicking the bucket will definitely affect his fleet, but on a positive note they had 2 Rockstars out of her named Begonia and Gardenia.
Also heard the flower of their family was a blooming idiot!

Ur nuts if u think ur getting overtime after 8 if anything if will be after 40 hrs i can see a $2 per hr raise across the board

Lol I got that memo this morning. What a joke
Ur nuts if u think ur getting overtime after 8 if anything if will be after 40 hrs i can see a $2 per hr raise across the board
Two dollar an hour raise OD you bumped your head it’s all about the investors , not gonna take care of the drivers or anyone else they got upper management that have to get their millions of dollars in bonuses and salaries

Two dollar an hour raise OD you bumped your head it’s all about the investors , not gonna take care of the drivers or anyone else they got upper management that have to get their millions of dollars in bonuses and salaries
Those who think or are expecting a BIG Raise are in for a super big disappointment. Sorry just be thankful u have such a wonderful job. Could be a lot worse.10-4

Nah linehaul would still have plenty of drivers look at all the mega carriers don’t pay anything they get people to do what linehaulers do it’s about avoiding what city drivers actually have to deal with

all city drivers can run linehaul not true the other way around
Not that can't do city just don't want to.

It just a comedy when these line driver saying they got it hard,,,, you cants even get one to help in the city unless they a new guy,,, shows right there how chicken they are of real work or they maneuvering a truck,,

funny how they come in with they big stories too,, like omg jfc I almost hit a owl last night,, news flash boss don’t give no cares

It just a comedy when these line driver saying they got it hard,,,, you cants even get one to help in the city unless they a new guy,,, shows right there how chicken they are of real work or they maneuvering a truck,,

funny how they come in with they big stories too,, like omg jfc I almost hit a owl last night,, news flash boss don’t give no cares
Ol Whinehaul

Hows the goats been doing since Fleet manager Petunias untimely passing?