SEFL | Waiting for hotel taxi

Redskins

TB Lurker
Credits
How long is too long to wait for a hotel shuttle van? Another driver and I waited in NOR for the shuttle for a little more than an hour so they can use our tractors in the city. The TM could care less. Didn't get to the hotel until 9:30.... I know, I know, another whiny linehaul truck driver... I think if it takes longer than 30 minutes, they should just come get the tractors from the hotel if they need them. Is that a lot to ask for?

How long is too long to wait for a hotel shuttle van? Another driver and I waited in NOR for the shuttle for a little more than an hour so they can use our tractors in the city. The TM could care less. Didn't get to the hotel until 9:30.... I know, I know, another whiny linehaul truck driver... I think if it takes longer than 30 minutes, they should just come get the tractors from the hotel if they need them. Is that a lot to ask for?
That's how it works here, scm sends drivers to the hotel to get the truck. I've learned in the past with Sefl you must go over scm head to get stuff changed. Why you think so many of them are fired every year? Lol

I've been told it was 30 minutes. But to me that is total bs. I was in HIC the other morning and waited 45 minutes for the taxi. I run 2.5 wild. scheduled drivers trucks are to be used first and wild drivers are suppose to keep there tractors.

30 minutes should be the limit but I have never seen it in writing. I was in BHM a couple of weeks ago and city driver tried to take my truck with my luggage and cooler still in I. Then waited almost a hour for cab. This is unacceptable but what do you do?

30 minutes should be the limit but I have never seen it in writing. I was in BHM a couple of weeks ago and city driver tried to take my truck with my luggage and cooler still in I. Then waited almost a hour for cab. This is unacceptable but what do you do?
That happened to me in WYB. Told me I was done, drove to the hotel, was checking in, walked out to get my stuff out of my truck, and it was gone! My cooler, duffle bag and suit case on the floor of the truck. Called over to the terminal and inbound supervisor said he'd bring it over after close out. Asked him when he thought I should be able to go to bed and told me he was too busy to bring it right now. Had to call my TM and five minutes later a dock guy brought my bags. But what makes this so bad, is there were 5 other tractors in the hotel parking lot he could have gotten. The driver that came and got my truck said he didn't see my stuff in the floorboard. That guy needs to retake his DOT physical, cause if he can see that, he ain't got no business driving a truck.

That happened to me in WYB. Told me I was done, drove to the hotel, was checking in, walked out to get my stuff out of my truck, and it was gone! My cooler, duffle bag and suit case on the floor of the truck. Called over to the terminal and inbound supervisor said he'd bring it over after close out. Asked him when he thought I should be able to go to bed and told me he was too busy to bring it right now. Had to call my TM and five minutes later a dock guy brought my bags. But what makes this so bad, is there were 5 other tractors in the hotel parking lot he could have gotten. The driver that came and got my truck said he didn't see my stuff in the floorboard. That guy needs to retake his DOT physical, cause if he can see that, he ain't got no business driving a truck.
Had the same crap happen to me in jville didnt even park the stupid truck in a parking place all my stuff was in there i come back out and the truck is,gone this guy also claimed he didnt see my large suitcase nor my briefcase headset open mt dew nor cigs laying on the dash i told that op manger he needed to carry that mf,to go get his eyes checked

Had the same crap happen to me in jville didnt even park the stupid truck in a parking place all my stuff was in there i come back out and the truck is,gone this guy also claimed he didnt see my large suitcase nor my briefcase headset open mt dew nor cigs laying on the dash i told that op manger he needed to carry that mf,to go get his eyes checked
Wasting excess air out of your mouth right.