Estes | Waiting

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
Awful quiet in the rooms . Just waiting I guess. I want to wish all drivers good luck this weekend. My hopes and prayers are with all of you. Hopfully we can all come out of this without too many scares.Wheather you live West or East we are all in this together. If you know someone who gets affected by this, please do all you can do to help. Well Drivers, GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!!

Awful quiet in the rooms . Just waiting I guess. I want to wish all drivers good luck this weekend. My hopes and prayers are with all of you. Hopfully we can all come out of this without too many scares.Wheather you live West or East we are all in this together. If you know someone who gets affected by this, please do all you can do to help. Well Drivers, GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!!

Thank you Rman, ditto from me also to all our drivers out there.
May the glory of God shine thru all this in everyones life.

Nice to have the Holy guys on board.... Remember 'Ole Legshot in your prayers. I'm a backslid mess....
Elvis too... He worships a false god! (T' sters)

I'm not for sure what Elvis believes but hey it seems in kc that we lost a 468mile a night run and another got changed from 540 to 620+ a night so i feel we all made out OK. good luck to you all. only 1 guy will have to go extra board. so we missed the bullet

I'm not for sure what Elvis believes but hey it seems in kc that we lost a 468mile a night run and another got changed from 540 to 620+ a night so i feel we all made out OK. good luck to you all. only 1 guy will have to go extra board. so we missed the bullet

Keep in mind these are built while we are slow. Busier we get the more runs they put on.
BEERBOY you guys hear anything about runs cancelled perm that you can bump a lower sen driver? Just wondering if east is going to impliment that.

here's how it goes when i talk to my district VP.
VP " well did you take it up with bill ? "
me " damn VP name guy i might as well talk to this window then, it gives me the same response. "

Sounds like we have the same VP. TM is better, at least he will listen, but, everything goes back to the VP and that is where it stops. Suppose to have our meeting Monday. Did talk to TM about the runs. Looks like we are going to loose a hub run but gaining a linehaul run. Don't know which one I'll take;so; looks like everythings going to work out here. Hope the same where you are.

Well Mr. Pathfinder from Alabama, you don't really want me to tell these folks who you really pull for in college football DO YOU Mr. Tuscaloosa!!!!!!!!!!!