Wal-Mart hit a car in Kentucy

Well exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcuss meeeeeee.
I just try to put some title of the accidents I find surfing the net.
I will have to put more thought into the titles from now on to please everybody on this here message board trucking accident forum.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive this tired old thoughtless gear jamming city driver.

Nothing against you gear jammer...is this the season for hurt feelings or what?? All I meant is the news media will lash out against the truck everytime, I guess I should have said that....

I just try to put some title of the accidents I find surfing the net.

I will have to put more thought into the titles

Please find it in your hearts to forgive this tired old thoughtless gear jamming city driver.
Awwww now Apo ain't nobody here bustin your chops (if they do let me know, I know kung-fu) Just like grocery thrower said, everytime there's a wreck the media always places the blame on the truck driver. 90% of the time it's probably the fourwheeler at fault. Just clarifying for those who might not open the link. :1036316054: Now shape up and get back at it sonny!!! :Bondage: :hysterical:

Sorry I guess I just took the comments to mean I was being a rat the way I posted this accident.

I shouldn't be so touchy,I had a really wicked day driving a pup in the morning doing appoinments in freezing rain,snow,and sluchy roads.
Then doing my route with my 48 foot route trailer under the same conditions.
toward the end of the day when I was making pickups.
I was yelling inside my cab.
I WANNA GO HOME!!!

So I come home chow down,get on my putter find some accidents and here I am like a little cry baby.
Well I want to say I'm sorry for my rotten attitude tonight.

Its hard to tell what people are feeling on the computer sometimes, I try not to take much personal until someone gets personal, you and me both know that people are wearing their feelings on their sleeve here lately, its kind of funny sometimes..lol