Wal-Mart maybe the Best professional driving jobs in this era !

Second interview is a job offer. They will explain the job and benefits, if you wish to proceed you will be sent for a drug screen and physical. Pending the results you will be given a start date when they call you (week or two). You want to be ready to go so that you can make the first orientation possible. Longevity (seniority) is by start date and alphabetical by last name.

Second interview is a job offer. They will explain the job and benefits, if you wish to proceed you will be sent for a drug screen and physical. Pending the results you will be given a start date when they call you (week or two). You want to be ready to go so that you can make the first orientation possible. Longevity (seniority) is by start date and alphabetical by last name.

Thats not fair...whats Mr. Zunigah to do?

Well I got the job everything was great,the only problem is the next orientation is in early November and if my criminal background check doesn't come back on time I will have to wait until December for orientation,,,really really cant wait that long to start work..hoping it will come back on time for me to start in November.

Well I got the job everything was great,the only problem is the next orientation is in early November and if my criminal background check doesn't come back on time I will have to wait until December for orientation,,,really really cant wait that long to start work..hoping it will come back on time for me to start in November.

If you have to wait, I hope you will, a job driving for Wal-Mart don't come around every day, even if the bills don't get paid another month, it will be well worth it in the long run Brother!

I was never told I would have weekends off. They said I would have to work weekends. Start each week around Thursday or Friday, somewhere in there. Have to work five days and get two off, a driver there said when it gets busy sometimes you do five-and-a-half and take a reset and do it again.