Holland | walk out in Louisville...

I look out for alot of people help out when i can if see a brother in need i lend him a hand see fella you really dont know me or where i come from any time i see somebody struggling or needing help i'd be the first one to lend them a hand there have been plenty of times iv helped an old,fart out by sliding his tandoms making sure the fith wheel is locked rolling landing gears up or,down not,to mention a few iv bought supper for in the evening due to financial things going on in ones life so dont throw crap in my face about being self centered and only looking out for myself and another thing you ***** i aint the one who passes another holland truck on the side of the road in the middle of fkng winter in northern iowa with it minus 23°f outside and keep on going down the road like some blow hole pos out of st louis did to me year b4 last sat out there 4 flipping hours waiting on a tow and 3 holland trucks passed went on by didnt even have the courtesy to flash there lights or anything so dont talk to me about brotherhood there BROTHA
Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on Superturd?

Puffy with such hatred for the union why do you keep cashing your union pension check?
WTF I am not collecting a pension check, when/if I do I'll laugh may a** off but I am not banking on one....
Obama signed that new law allowing unions to cut/eliminate benefits to members in a multi employer pension... I will be gone in no time, too many union goons collecting up to 5 different pensions.....
All the millions of $$$ you union fools gave that Marxist and now he is turning on you.... ha ha ha

WTF I am not collecting a pension check, when/if I do I'll laugh may a** off but I am not banking on one....
Obama signed that new law allowing unions to cut/eliminate benefits to members in a multi employer pension... I will be gone in no time, too many union goons collecting up to 5 different pensions.....
All the millions of $$$ you union fools gave that Marxist and now he is turning on you.... ha ha ha
Boy do you have your info wrong!!! Its the house and the congress who is calling for the cuts, the ****ing GOP, you know those RTW Assholes you support!!

I look out for alot of people help out when i can if see a brother in need i lend him a hand see fella you really dont know me or where i come from any time i see somebody struggling or needing help i'd be the first one to lend them a hand there have been plenty of times iv helped an old,fart out by sliding his tandoms making sure the fith wheel is locked rolling landing gears up or,down not,to mention a few iv bought supper for in the evening due to financial things going on in ones life so dont throw crap in my face about being self centered and only looking out for myself and another thing you ***** i aint the one who passes another holland truck on the side of the road in the middle of fkng winter in northern iowa with it minus 23°f outside and keep on going down the road like some blow hole pos out of st louis did to me year b4 last sat out there 4 flipping hours waiting on a tow and 3 holland trucks passed went on by didnt even have the courtesy to flash there lights or anything so dont talk to me about brotherhood there BROTHA
Probably heard you running your pie hole in the motel and seen you sitting on the side of the road and figured you had it all figured out anyway! But I agree that was wrong of them, they should have at least of blown the horn as they went by!!!

Probably heard you running your pie hole in the motel and seen you sitting on the side of the road and figured you had it all figured out anyway! But I agree that was wrong of them, they should have at least of blown the horn as they went by!!!
Yea they should,have hopefully it will happen to you sometime,in the middle of,the winter

It's a common problem for these guys to have their priorities out of order SuperTrucker, you will just have to excuse them, they cannot help their close mindedness. If I ran a business and you thugs held my freight hostage that I paid you good money to deliver, I would never do business with Holland ever again. I'd call Central Transport before I let you guys have it. You guys are acting like those fools at Usf Dead Star
Yea that 40 minutes or so really held up some freight, you sound like a gossiping old woman who stretches and twist things way out of perportion.. Froot loop fits you well!!!

This would be a good time to break out the popcorn machine, those of you who have one. Would anyone mind sharing with a poor non-union schmuck like me?