Wally world driver gets DUI (video)

The Driver WAS NOT a Walmart driver. He was a broker's driver, driving for Crete Carriers, pulling a Walmart trailer.
:1036316054:
WAS being the operative word here. Last time I checked you had to apply to Wally world to get this job even if your employer is Crete unless you want me to believe they now allow anyone to pull their freight?

Lol yup I guess ww allows anyone to haul their trailers and freight no matter who owns the truck. Good thing I never applied as a ww driver / employee

What a mess !

Brings back memories of the 1980's. A lot of drivers really enjoyed driving and listening to loud music........

Sorry you missed the post where I said I never applied.

And I looks like I never will Something tells me their insurance just went up alot !
Something tells me you do not get out on the road much,reading skills are questionable,know nothing about Walmart,and have a lot more than 20 years to go....

When a company hires outside vendors,they are hiring the company,not the driver.The name on the trailer means nothing,except public perception.The name on the tractor is the culprit.

Something tells me you do not get out on the road much,reading skills are questionable,know nothing about Walmart,and have a lot more than 20 years to go....[/QUOTE

Ah yes another internet rw nut job who's sitting on the couch when I get home. I forgot more about Walmart then you will ever know since I have 15 yrs of warehouse exp. But you go on with your accusations