1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Walmart Employees Organize Food Drive ... for Other Walmart Employees

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I guess your underlying insinuation here, is that why doesn't WalMart just give up the food for them? Just asking...LOL... Haven't heard what COSTCO does in this situation..

3. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

money for cigarettes a couple of bucks for beer or other alcoholic products.

There are reasons that people work for Walmart or in dead end jobs. Too busy partying in high school to get an education, too busy breeding, etc.......That said I would rather donate here than be forced to give to some slug sitting on the sofa living on the govt dole, after all at least these people are trying

5. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Costco pays much better, when they do have donation boxs out its for others not employees.
    They also match your donation dollar for dollar, How about that!
    In the old tradition every employee gets the holiday turkey and they already have gotten their bonus checks 2x per year

7. Starkravinloon

That's Great... Tell him what he's won Don Pardo... Who gives a crap.... They might have just emptied the boxes.. LMAO

Obama loves WalMart though.... COSTCO works childen as slave laborers....

8. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

The Walmart employees should quit working & get food stamps & checks. The number of people receiving food stamps has doubled since Obama took office. There are two possible reasons for this. 1. With the news today that the unemployment rate was actually over 8% & was falsified just before the election, Many more people are actually out of work than this administration admits. 2. There is no incentive to work when food stamps & checks are so easy to get. Or both 1 & 2.
    I agree that Walmart should pay more in wages but I admire the people who work there for making an effort to pay their own way. I think they still have dignity & self respect which is more than the welfare trash.

9. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

He cant organize his thought how the heck would he organize walmart?

10. Jeff

Jeff Highly Trained Staff

Driver Since:
    Give them some of your welfare check Magoo

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Once again there is a reason that these people have to work for Walmart

What the left fails to realize is that is Walmart pays more, the prices go up. Any artifical inflation of the market (ie minimum wage) causes inflation in that market (prices rise). Any artifical gain is almost immediately wiped out. Wages, like taxes are expenses that are passed along to the consurmer

12. Starkravinloon

Dang it Jeff, now we won't here from him for a week now.. Thanks so much for your support...LMAO

13. DriveSafely

DriveSafely Redneck Anthropologist

Other possible reasons:

More ***hole employers went around firing people for stupid reasons related to themselves and not Obama (And of course, blaming Obama because conservatives like to cause problems and then blame them on someone else, while accusing liberals of doing that.)

The people at Wal-Mart didn't kiss enough *** to be able to get a good-paying trucking job, which requires no education.

14. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

for most starting out in trucking, requires OTR, who is going to watch the 4 kids you had in high school while you are out cruising the country side?

15. Starkravinloon

I thought it was Bush's fault.....