Estes | Wanna Cheeseburger ???? ESTES employees check this out

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
By David Zinczenko, with Matt Goulding - Posted on Mon, Apr 20, 2009, 12:18 pm PDT
Eat This, Not That
by David Zinczenko, with Matt Goulding a Yahoo! Health Expert for Nutrition
Visit Nutrition Home »

More By This Expert
The Worst Drive-Thru Foods in America (And What to Eat Instead!)The 8 Worst Sandwiches in America (Plus 8 More You'll Love!)America’s Unhealthiest Restaurants

89% of users found this article helpful.
Time and money are two things Americans can't afford to waste. So it's not surprising (though slightly disappointing) that the drive-thru is considered one of the greatest inventions of all time. There's even a study to prove it. In 2005 and 2006, researchers asked 600 adults and teens why they eat so much fast food. Three of the top four responses? It's quick, easy, and affordable. Taste came in third, with only 69 percent of respondents listing flavor as a factor in their fast-food love.

Drive-thru foods may be convenient and easy on the wallet, but they're loaded with unhealthy fats, added sugars, carbohydrates, and sodium. Translation: They're no bargain at all when it comes to your health. But jam-packed schedules and a dismal economy make the occasional drive-thru meal a part of life. That's why Eat This, Not That! studied the open-air menu boards and compiled a list of the worst items out there, plus better alternatives. Avoid these dietary land mines and save more than a few minutes and a couple of bucks—how does up to 20 pounds in a year sound?

WORST MILKSHAKE
McDonald's Large Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake
1160 calories

read the whole story...........

The Worst Drive-Thru Foods in America (And What to Eat Instead!) on Yahoo! Health

By David Zinczenko, with Matt Goulding - Posted on Mon, Apr 20, 2009, 12:18 pm PDT
Eat This, Not That
by David Zinczenko, with Matt Goulding a Yahoo! Health Expert for Nutrition
Visit Nutrition Home »

More By This Expert
The Worst Drive-Thru Foods in America (And What to Eat Instead!)The 8 Worst Sandwiches in America (Plus 8 More You'll Love!)America’s Unhealthiest Restaurants

89% of users found this article helpful.
Time and money are two things Americans can't afford to waste. So it's not surprising (though slightly disappointing) that the drive-thru is considered one of the greatest inventions of all time. There's even a study to prove it. In 2005 and 2006, researchers asked 600 adults and teens why they eat so much fast food. Three of the top four responses? It's quick, easy, and affordable. Taste came in third, with only 69 percent of respondents listing flavor as a factor in their fast-food love.

Drive-thru foods may be convenient and easy on the wallet, but they're loaded with unhealthy fats, added sugars, carbohydrates, and sodium. Translation: They're no bargain at all when it comes to your health. But jam-packed schedules and a dismal economy make the occasional drive-thru meal a part of life. That's why Eat This, Not That! studied the open-air menu boards and compiled a list of the worst items out there, plus better alternatives. Avoid these dietary land mines and save more than a few minutes and a couple of bucks—how does up to 20 pounds in a year sound?

WORST MILKSHAKE
McDonald's Large Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake
1160 calories

read the whole story...........

The Worst Drive-Thru Foods in America (And What to Eat Instead!) on Yahoo! Health

Holy cow!!!!!! I couldn't believe some of those numbers, especially the last one, that thick burger with 144 grams of fat...my gosh!!!!!!

They say the latest BHO study on global warming is that fat people contribute.Maybe McDonalds can concentrate on "booty ads" and prove him wrong.

Yep...I'm gonna revive it, I love Burger King, I know its bad for me but I just love it!! I got some killer coupons in the mail, like buy one double whopper value meal and get a double whopper sandwich free..or buy just the sandwich and get one free, same for the single whopper and also the chicken sandwich, they have the best chicken sandwich on earth if you add cheese to it!!! Now I'm hungry :nutkick:

I still can't wait to eat at this place. Next time I go to the Arizona terminal this is where im eating....HEART ATTACK GRILL DIET CENTER I love cheeseburgers and french fries. A cheesburger has all of the important stuff in it. Bread, meat, cheese,lettuce and tomatoes. I see folks who are dieting and put twice the ingredients on their salad. May as well get what you want.

I still can't wait to eat at this place. Next time I go to the Arizona terminal this is where im eating....HEART ATTACK GRILL DIET CENTER I love cheeseburgers and french fries. A cheesburger has all of the important stuff in it. Bread, meat, cheese,lettuce and tomatoes. I see folks who are dieting and put twice the ingredients on their salad. May as well get what you want.

Pick me up along the way, I'll take vacation and ride out there with you, it would be worh it, I'm starving for a cheesburger after watching that!!! Won't be the same but I'm headed to Burger King after church, Fo Sho!!